Home

Joe Montana Football 16: First In-Game Screenshot?

This is a discussion on Joe Montana Football 16: First In-Game Screenshot? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 10:03 PM   #321

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Joe Montana Football 16: First In-Game Screenshot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I never suggested anyone is challenging. And equally, I`m just saying why I do. We`re all friends here.
Agreed,

Sorry, usually here when people start a post with "again" it means they are posting the same thing they've posted already out of frustration thinking no one is listening.

Just wanted to say I don't think anyone was questioning your motives.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #322
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuny101
this could be a true system seller especially if MS threw its weight around with the NFL. I mean they are an official partner with a huge investment in each other.

The only way it becomes a system seller is only if they (Microsoft) & EA bundle this game (JMF16) with Madden 16 exclusively for the whole year until next years released.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #323
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknell39
The marketing for this game has been brilliant so far. Everything has been through social media. They started the spark last year, lit the kindling with motion capture tweet and now the tinder is ready to catch fire with this current image that confirms it is more than a mobile game. They are being meticulous with what and how much information is getting revealed. There are definitely getting ready to throw the logs on the fire. I am not going to say whether I believe they secured some type of licensing with the NFL and NFLPA but if they did they certainly weren't going to reveal it in this screenshot. If they do have said licensing then that will be their gasoline that blows this whole thing up. It would be the last thing they revealed because no one believes it is possible for anyone other than EA to hold the licensing. The issue is no one really knows what the language of the licensing contract is anymore. In the meantime, I am going to get a Hershey bar, marshmallows, and graham crackers because this is going to get real interesting for all fans of football and gaming.
Very great points, I feel the same way.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #324

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEgend
The only way it becomes a system seller is only if they (Microsoft) & EA bundle this game (JMF16) with Madden 16 exclusively for the whole year until next years released.
I know you posted this theory based on a football/tennis bundle earlier but this is not viable and won't happen.

The only way this will become a system seller is if they are ever able to get the NFL license and are produced exclusively by MS as a first party title on the xbone.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #325
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planned River
The red banner underneath the versus scoreboard looks like 2k sports.
yea I thought the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 10:12 PM   #326
Rookie

Planned River's Arena

Although we kind of know that damon grow visits OS daily, we can now confirm that Damon knows what we are discussing about (is it Xbox exclusive or not)(is it from 2k or not). Check it out.http://mobile.twitter.com/DamonGrow/...90639398289409
Old 03-17-2015, 10:18 PM   #327
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuny101
this could be a true system seller especially if MS threw its weight around with the NFL. I mean they are an official partner with a huge investment in each other.

They are also a major partner with EA who I am sure would have objections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2015, 10:20 PM   #328
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I know you posted this theory based on a football/tennis bundle earlier but this is not viable and won't happen.

The only way this will become a system seller is if they are ever able to get the NFL license and are produced exclusively by MS as a first party title on the xbone.

Why couldn't Microsoft come to agreement with EA to use their NFL title as a crutch for their first year sales for JMF16 as a "Exclusive" (Microsoft) football game?

From my beliefs EA & Microsoft both have a strong relationship from their EA Access deal. Plus last year Microsoft & the NFL made that big Xbox media deal.

So I'm not trying to convince anyone of my outlook on where things are heading. But personally I believe all three (EA, Microsoft, NFL) have something to do with the first year of the JMF series.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »