Home

New JMF16 Pic from Grow

This is a discussion on New JMF16 Pic from Grow within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 08:24 AM   #113
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New JMF16 Pic from Grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I've been here... just hasn't been anything to talk about and still isnt
I'm glad we are on the same page. I've yet to see anyone actually confirm anything about this game. I've never seen a development team openly tweet during creation but work harder to not actually confirm a game is being developed.

I feel like a snake oil salesman is trying to get me to buy something.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:39 AM   #114
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunlmason
I feel like a snake oil salesman is trying to get me to buy something.
That's the same way sim gamers have felt watching the interviews, advertisements, and promotions of the reigning perennial football developer for the past decade. At least with JMF, they don't have a long history of telling us one thing and doing another or delivering something that doesn't work; they're entirely new. So I'll give JMF a pass on that regard since none of us have actually seen enough from them yet to make a judgement on their integrity.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:40 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Are you not in the realization that realistically and logistically we won't be receiving the specific information that will satisfy your specific needs, just yours not everyone else's as much as you seem to like to speak for us as a whole until E3 June 16th 2015. You did say huge lack of information not total lack, which is what I would expect til the time is right. While we wait these two long months can you just let us have our enjoyment and the hope that we have been yearning for the past decade. It is Spring after all, and on the East Coast that's reason for optimism.
Exactly! i agree with you 100% i for one and many others have posted only positive and optimistic remarks concerning JM16 only to be told i am being overly optimistic or threaten about speaking on or making comparisons to another football game. so what! this is a forum where you are suppose to be able to express your opinion rather positive or negative. it doesnt matter. no one is right or wrong by expressing what they feel. so what, let people spazz out or get excited. heck its better then feeling like you have been getting shafted over the past 10 years! people are excited, i am excited about JM16 or about a new football game period. i bought and tried to support backbreaker. i will buy and support JM16 no matter what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 09:04 AM   #116
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Thread locked.

More to come shortly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread