Home

Axis Football 17

This is a discussion on Axis Football 17 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #217
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Axis Football 17

The steam discussion board and Twitter are probably best
Old 09-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #218
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyMikeWallace
The steam discussion board and Twitter are probably best
Steam discussion board is a nice spot but this is a good as well:

http://axisgames.proboards.com/board/3/axis-football
Old 09-14-2017, 02:04 PM   #219
All Star

OVR: 35

Patch 2 is up. Individual stat tracking is enabled and INT bug is fixed

http://steamcommunity.com/app/554750...0416810064795/

Quote:
Update Notes:

Redesigned and improved individual player stat tracking for games. All players - including backups - that have stats in the selected category will be shown. All individual stats are now sortable.
Individiual player stats are also tracked for Franchise Mode. All teams in the league and all players on the teams will have their stats tracked. You can also view the individual stats of any team - not just your own.
Several new stat categories have been added to the game including Yards Per Carry, Yards Per Game, Longest Rush/Pass/Reception, Forced Fumbles, and several more.
A new League Leaders window has been added to Franchise Mode. This shows the top 5 players in each stat category in the game.

Simulated matches will now take into account the current roster and depth chart of a team.
When you lose it the playoff, the game will now simulate the remaining games to show the conculsion of the season and the winner of the Axis Bowl.
Team-based season stats can now be sorted in both ascending and decending order.
Improved QB throwing accuracy so receivers can catch the ball in stride more often.
Added a "Years Pro" attribute to each player that is visible when you are cutting players. This will help show which players were just drafted.
Improved offensive line blocking and adjusted the logic for how often (and how quickly) blocks are broken. We were seeing a higher-than-desired number of sacks.

Fixed a bug that was preventing running back from being able to locate holes to run though.
Fixed a bug that was causing the announcer to sometimes say the wrong return amount for kick and punt returns.
Fixed a bug in Spectator mode where the popup stats would sometimes be incorrect.
Fixed a bug that was causing a higher than normal number of interceptions that occur.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:04 PM   #220
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Patch 2 is up. Individual stat tracking is enabled and INT bug is fixed

http://steamcommunity.com/app/554750...0416810064795/
Awesome! Thanks for posting this!! Those are two things I was waiting to get fixed. I love how responsive these guys are to bugs and suggestions.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:00 PM   #221
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Anyone know how to change the camera in coach mode? I don't seem to have that option..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #222
MVP

OVR: 13

I posted on Twitter to ask the developer where we should be posting bugs/suggestions. They replied that Steam is the place. I love that they respond to posts on there! http://steamcommunity.com/app/554750/discussions/0/
Old 09-23-2017, 11:40 AM   #223
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0

Just curious if anyone has played through 10+ seasons yet. Have you noticed anything weird down the road? All teams super stacked with 90+ guys, or the other extreme and everyone's starters are in the 70s? Do teams rise and fall or has it been pretty consistent with the same 4-5 teams at the top and same 4-5 at the bottom? Anything else you've noticed that was odd

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM   #224
MVP

OVR: 3

I was shocked to find there are people actually playing this game. Seemed many years behind in development the last time I saw a gameplay of it.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »