Home

Microsoft Games was Filming and taping Audio at Seahawks Camp Today!

This is a discussion on Microsoft Games was Filming and taping Audio at Seahawks Camp Today! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2004, 02:04 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Microsoft Games was Filming and taping Audio at Seahawks Camp Today!

Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying that I WISH for it to die. I'm just saying from what I heard last time it probably will NOT be called FEVER hence FEVER will be dead and the game will be named something else.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

They have some good ideas--read n lead passing and momentum seems implemented well HOWEVER to compete the AI has to match Madden and ESPN.
It needs to compete with the animations of ESPN and less stiff, the presentation of ESPN, better commentary-I wish they would use Joe Buck or Dick stocton again but more variety, better running game, more crowd atmosphere, online leagues with living rosters--real divisions/same schedule as NFL season, more DEFENSE. Pocket passing, getting skinny running, more variety of player differences, improved PLAYER MODELS and faces, improved visuals--lighting, puddles, mud, snow effects, changing weather, wind effects,etc
Old 08-08-2004, 06:30 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

I really enjoyed FEVER 2004 and looking forward to Microsoft's next video football game. The read and lead passing was the best new feature in any video football game in at least 10 years IMHO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2004, 02:01 PM   #12
Rookie

ndxc2001's Arena

OVR: 2

This obiously shows that they have been working on the game for awhile, capturing sound is not one of the first things in game development. Hopefully they are putting a lot of time and money into this game. You would think since it is from Microsoft they could take advantage of the Xbox more than any other manufacturer. Hopefully that is a good signe
Old 08-12-2004, 02:39 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

And Now from the Seattle Times:

Sound designers from Microsoft's sports-games division recorded sound from practice and individual players for use in Xbox video game systems. ... Members of the Washington State coaching staff, including head coach Bill Doba, visited with Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren before the morning practice. ... Hasselbeck zinged LB Niko Koutouvides while the rookie was doing a voiceover for the Xbox crew. "Niko!" Hasselbeck shouted as he walked off the practice field. "Don't worry. In about two years, you'll hit puberty."

Ive been trying to find out what Game they are making, But cannot for the life of me get any answers! This is very, very interesting! Perhaps Hassleback Gave a Hint there "2 Years" I hope not!

Last edited by brewer67; 08-12-2004 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:03 AM   #14
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer67
And Now from the Seattle Times:

Sound designers from Microsoft's sports-games division recorded sound from practice and individual players for use in Xbox video game systems. ... Members of the Washington State coaching staff, including head coach Bill Doba, visited with Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren before the morning practice. ... Hasselbeck zinged LB Niko Koutouvides while the rookie was doing a voiceover for the Xbox crew. "Niko!" Hasselbeck shouted as he walked off the practice field. "Don't worry. In about two years, you'll hit puberty."

Ive been trying to find out what Game they are making, But cannot for the life of me get any answers! This is very, very interesting! Perhaps Hassleback Gave a Hint there "2 Years" I hope not!
Just in time for XBOX Next..
Old 08-15-2004, 07:07 AM   #15
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Fever sucked! Way to arcadey play (90 yrd bombs all day), Graphics were crisp, but the players all looked deformed, and the god damn helmets looked awkward.

It can stay gone forever as far as I'm concerned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2004, 08:30 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
Ive always liked the Fever series, I cant wait to see what they have to offer next year. IMO, it was the most fun of all the football games online.
Amen brother. I've played ESPN 2K5 and Madden 2005, and I may be in the minority but NFL Fever 2004 is my favorite. Let's hope it makes a comeback in next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »