Home

Mutant Football League Available Now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC For $19.99

This is a discussion on Mutant Football League Available Now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC For $19.99 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Mutant Football League Available Now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC For $19.99

Agreed with above. Definitely fun to play, and an easy choice to buy, but there is room for improvement.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 AM   #10
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Mutant Football League Available Now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC For $19.99

I bought it this morning and it's a fun arcade football game. I wish we had more arcade sports games to chose from. I would love to see a new NFL Blitz or even a new NFL Street along with a new NBA Jam.

But, if you are in the mood for a good old fashioned arcade football game, MFL is your game.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #11
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
I bought it this morning and it's a fun arcade football game. I wish we had more arcade sports games to chose from. I would love to see a new NFL Blitz or even a new NFL Street along with a new NBA Jam.

But, if you are in the mood for a good old fashioned arcade football game, MFL is your game.
I'm having fun with this, but like you I would love to see NFL Street and NBA Jam make a comeback.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2018, 12:10 PM   #12
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2082338

Quote:
Here is just a taste of what we will be adding to the game in 2018.

Dynasty Mode
The community on Steam and XBox Game Preview Program have requested a season mode with more depth, so the MFL team led by our tech lead, Ivan Zaplava have been working on a feature called Dynasty, which will be delivered to all of you as a FREE update sometime in February / March.

Dynasty Mode allows the User to play multiple seasons and the goal is to win multiple Mayhem Bowls and become an MFL Dynasty.

In Dynasty mode you can pick from any of our 18 teams. These teams will have a very low overall rating when you begin. All of your players will be rookies, and you will have a limited playbook. As you play, your players will gain experience, which you can add and adjust to their individual attributes. So for example, as your Quarterback's Intelligence increases, so does his playbook. As your players gain experience, they can be upgraded from Rookie to Pro to All-Pro, All-Star and even a Legend. User's can also customize their playbooks and swap in and out Dirty Tricks from teams they have defeated.

Other Stuff...
We're also adding features, which will enhance online play, like receiving messages when you're playing a single player game that notifies you when someone wants to play online.

And getting rid of locked teams for the NFL parody teams (our MFL Fantasy teams like Orcs of Hazzard will still be locked, though).

And giving you a new run camera, which is slightly higher.

And the new character species are coming...
Old 01-25-2018, 12:57 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Incredibly excited for Dynasty Mode!
Old 01-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #14
Rookie

RetroSportsGamerTom's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm loving this game. The depth is in the gameplay. You really have to learn the dirty tricks and how to utilize them. Also, each team's field has deathly obstacles and you have to learn them and watch out for those. It's just a lot of fun. Hopefully if the game is successful they can add more features to the game like Online Leaderboards and Stat Tracking.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:42 PM   #15
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

I may pick this up to support football gaming, in general. What are most of you playing on XB1 or PS4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 04:59 PM   #16
Rookie

RetroSportsGamerTom's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I may pick this up to support football gaming, in general. What are most of you playing on XB1 or PS4?
I'm playing on PS4. RetroSportsTom on PS4 if you want to play me online. This will probably be the only game I am playing on there for a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »