Home

XCC - A World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Dynasty

This is a discussion on XCC - A World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Dynasty within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 29
XCC - A World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Dynasty

Thought I'd try to get something going, since it can be fun to type this stuff out to share it, and to get me thinking more so that I end up improving how I play.

I'm starting a new career in World of Mixed Martial Arts 2. I just got the game, but I figured I'd just jump right in.

I'm taking over the XCC (Xtreme Cage Combat); a company that focuses on the lighter weight classes. I'll just figure this out as I go along. How to make posts, screenshots, etc...

NOTE: Please skip down several messages. I've restarted due to a few things that came up, so I'm going to keep going in this thread. It'll just be further down the page. You'll see it. I'll start with announcing XCC - 1. I've also signed various WW and MW fighters that I won't mention, I'll just start with the first XCC event and go from there.

Last edited by MC Fatigue; 06-21-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
Banned

Re: XCC - A World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 Dynasty

Week 1 - January 1999.

Scott Avatar (yes, I'm just going to use the avatar name, and yes I know avatar isn't actually his last name. I'm too lazy to think a fake one up) has been placed in charge of the XCC. A small time mixed martial arts league, the XCC (also known as Xtreme Cage Combat) was founded in March of 1998 and is home to the lighter weight classes.

The current divisions include: Women, Featherweight, and Lightweight. Scott has made it clear that he wishes to shut down the Women's division, and introduce Male Bantamweight and Welterweight divisions instead.

The cut would send eight female fighters looking for other competition and would introduce the only Male Bantamweight division currently in MMA.

More news to follow and the story unfolds.

Scott Avatar

Last edited by MC Fatigue; 06-18-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Interesting concept..I will be following.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:22 AM   #4
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Nice start. Just as suggestion, how about flipping the results when you post them, so the main event is at the bottom. More suspense in my opinion.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
Banned

Will do.

I'm trying to find a way to make things look nice too, but the table always goes 5 million miles down on the page, so I may give up on that. Maybe I'll make everything on a template and just post it as a picture or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
Will do.

I'm trying to find a way to make things look nice too, but the table always goes 5 million miles down on the page, so I may give up on that. Maybe I'll make everything on a template and just post it as a picture or something.
I assume you're using HTML? If you need any help with that, I know a website or I oculd help you. As for posting it? I crop it using an image editing program (GIMP) and crop, upload, and post. Here, I made this with HTML.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
Banned

XCC 1 Announced

The Xtreme Cage Combat organization has announced its first event. Taking place on Saturday of the third week of February, Featherweights Frye and Busfield will headline the event which will be held in California.

Frye vs Busfield pits two extremely energetic featherweights together; however, they have very different styles. Frye is known for his strong wrestling and smart game plan, while Busfield is known for exciting clinch fighting in which he uses his knees and elbows to great extent. The deciding factor of this fight looks to be whether Frye can get Busfield on the ground or not.

Jiminez vs McEnterry highlights two young, explosive, and exciting fighters, at 22 and 20 respectively. This matchup features two fighters who have extensive training in Kickboxing, to which McEnterry, while younger, looks to have the advantage. Neither fighter has shown any signs of attempting to take the fight to the ground in their professional and amateur careers. Look for this to be a slugfest.

The final match, Akabaro vs Akera, showcases two newcomers to the professional MMA scene. Like the first fight, it is a clash of two different styles. Akabaro has extremely strong boxing, with decent takedown defense, while Akera has fairly weak standup with good jiu-jitsu. As with Frye and Busfield, it will be up to Akera to get Akabaro to the ground, otherwise his night could be over fairly quickly.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

What happened? Did you run it into the ground

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »