Home

Old School WWF Wrestling

This is a discussion on Old School WWF Wrestling within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Old School WWF Wrestling

WWF Million Dollar Championship

Champions: "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase

History
Code:
None of Yet.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Ill be following
Thanks. Good to know I'll have another reader.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
Banned

(We are starting off the first week of January, for storyline purposes.)

Show #1: Saturday Night’s Main Event

(Jack Tunney comes over the air to start the show.)

Jack Tunney: Hello, and welcome to Saturday Night’s Main Event. We have a tremendous show tonight, with the greatest talent this sport can offer. We hope that you enjoy the spectacle, the drama, and the excitement that we, the World Wrestling Federation, can bring to you and your family. Like I said, we have a tremendous card tonight, as we will crown our first Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champions. First off, for the tag team titles, we are going to have a four corners match between Axe and Smash of Demolition, The British Bulldogs, The Twin Towers, and The Hart Foundation. The first participant to score a pinfall or submission will be rewarded the Tag Team Championships for him and his partner.

(The crowd cheers in approval.)

Jack Tunney: Next, we are going to have a tournament to decide the Intercontinental Championship. The participants will be “Ravishing” Rick Rude, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Earthquake, and the Ultimate Warrior. The finalists will compete later on in the night inside of a steel cage in a two out of three falls match.

Now, regarding the World Heavyweight Championship. I have decided that at our first pay per view, The Royal Rumble, that the winner of the Rumble will be crowned the Heavyweight Championship. The Board of Directors will evaluate the talent to decide the 30 participants that deserve a shot. That’s all for now. We hope you enjoy the show.

(Fireworks explode in the arena as Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse “The Body” Ventura come over the air.)

Gorilla Monsoon: Welcome everyone, to the first Saturday Night’s Main Event! The electricity is so thick in here, you can cut it with a knife. Hello, I am Gorilla Monsoon along with my partner, Jesse “The Body” Ventura. What an exciting show we have in store.

Jesse Ventura: What a show indeed Gorilla. The Intercontinental Championship will be decided tonight inside of a steel cage. I have a feeling, that none other than Rick Rude will win the tournament tonight….and the belt will go to the Heenan Family.

Gorilla Monsoon: Also the Tag Team Championships will be decided in an unprecedented Four Corners Match!!

Jesse Ventura: A four corners match, never before done in the history of wrestling. I can’t wait.

Gorilla Monsoon: Also, for our main event of the evening, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake and Hulk Hogan will join forces to take on "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase and Andre the Giant.

Jesse Ventura: Hopefully, Andre and Dibiase can finally put Pukeamania to an end here tonight!

Gorilla Monsoon: Let’s go down to the ring, for our opening contest.

(Howard Finkel is in the ring.)

Howard Finkel: Our opening contest for tonight is a six man tag team match, scheduled for one fall!

(The Rougeau Brothers music plays over the PA system. The Rougeau Brothers and "Dangerous" Danny Davis come out along with their manager Jimmy Hart.)

Howard Finkel: First, accompanied by their manager, "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart.....The Rougeau Brothers!! Their partner, "Dangerous" Danny Davis!!

Jesse Ventura: Now here's a great tag team Gorilla, the Rougeau Brothers. They are going to be a force in the tag team division. They are dangerous.

Gorilla Monsoon: They definitely will be with that little runt running around outside!!

Jesse Ventura: Don't say that about Jimmy Hart. He's a great manager.

Gorilla Monsoon: He's a troublemaker. That's all he is.

(The Rougeau's and Danny Davis climb into the ring while Jimmy Hart is inside the ring barking at the fans with his microphone.)

Howard Finkel: And their opponents......

(Strike Forces music plays over the PA system and the fans come to their feet.)

Howard Finkel: Tito Santana and Rick Martel....Strikeforce!! And their partner, The Blue Blazer!!

(Strike Force and Blue Blazer jog to the ring, high fiving the fans as they go along. Strike Force slides under the bottom rope while the Blue Blazer climbs the top turnbuckle and does a back flip off of it while the fans continue to cheer. The music goes off and the bells rings to start the match.)

Match #1: Blue Blazer/Strike Force vs. Rougeau Bros./"Dangerous" Danny Davis

Last edited by hatisback; 01-22-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Banned

Guys I havent forgotten this. Just waited to get my new HDTV before I started. Doing the opening match now.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #13
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

did fire pro come out for ps3? or are you using a ps2 version on ps3
Old 02-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #14
Rookie

psymin1's Arena

OVR: 8

Fire Pro Wrestling is not out on Ps3, just PS2 unfortunately. That would kick *** though...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »