Home

Fighting Career of Brian Christian

This is a discussion on Fighting Career of Brian Christian within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15
Fighting Career of Brian Christian

Gonna try this. Here we go:

The season of Ultimate Fighter has ended. There are only two left - The Brit Jake Scott (Fictional) and the american, Brian Christian. (my character). Brian is a boxer and a wrestler, possessing a strong arsenal of punching and clinch strikes, along with takedowns and quick ground moves. This should be a good fight.

UFC.Com here with Brian Christian.

Reporter: "Brian, what do you think of your opponet, Jake Scott?"

Brian: "Jakes somebody that you'd love to hit in the face. He's a loudmouth, and he doesn't know when to shut up."

Reporter: "We saw that you had some conflicts with Jake in the series, but you never got a chance to fight him. Now that you do, what are you expectations?"

Brian: "I'm going to go out there, stick to my gameplan, and knock Jake out."

Reporter: "Thanks, Brian."

Saturday Night is here.

Brian "The Headhunter" Christian
Coming in at 6"4, Weighing 205 lbs

Jake "The Fury" Scott
Coming in at 6"2, Weighing 205 lbs

A light heavy weight bout to determine the winner of the Ultimate Fighter!

During the stare-down, some words were exchanged between Jake and Brian, and they didn't tap gloves for obvious reasons. This is going to be a heated fight.

Highlights of the fight:
Brian Christian connects hard with a left hook to the side of Jake's face. The left side of his face has two deep gashes on it.
Brian Christian clinches with Jake, then takes him down with a double-leg takedown.
With 9 seconds left in the 1st round, Brian throws a hard right hook that slams Jake right in the jaw. Jake slammed to the canvas, unconscious. Fight over. Ultimate Fighter over. Brian Christian is here with Joe Rogan.

Joe: "Congratulations Brian. Now that you're in the UFC, what are you going to do with the Light Heavyweight division?"

Brian: "Well first of all thanks Joe. This fight was really no contest. Everybody knew I was going to win, it was just a matter of me doing what I needed to do. Second, I'm going to take this division by storm! I plan on getting the belt early on, and then defend it for the rest of my career. I don't predict a loss for me my whole career!"

Joe: "What a prediction!"

Brian walked my to his dressing room along with the coaches and his staff. As they were getting back into street clothes, Dana White walked in.

Dana: "Congrats Brian. Now on to the business side of things"

Brian signed a multi-million dollar contract with the UFC, pledging to fight in atleast 30 fights.

Brian got into his truck and left the facility. He was going to get a good night's rest, then he would get acquainted with the gym and his new staff and get his next fight tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
Banned

Xaos's Arena

Re: Fighting Career of Brian Christian

Brian drove to his gym in Atlanta, Georgia. "Not too shabby," he thought. He got into his work-out clothes and started to pound the bag. His phone lit up with two messages. A message from Dana, outlining his expectations of Brian and stuff of that sort. The other was a message from Joe Silva. Brian would fight Matt Hicks (CPU generated fighter i suppose) for 300 dollars. He was 3-0, and he was a boxer and a wrestler, just like Brian. Brian would have to change his gameplan a bit, because he's always liked to fight to his strengths instead of his opponet's weakness. The fight will be in 8 weeks, and will premier on HBO and Spike's , UFC Fight Night Live.

As Brian was resting from his intense strength and speed trainings (Both up to 26) he was watching MMA Live. No other than Matt Hicks was on. He was talking about Brian, so he turned it up. "Brian just has alot of holes in his game. I plan on exploiting those holes, and I'm going to find an opening. I'll either take him down and submit him, or knock him out." As the interview went on, he said something that really made Brian perk up. "I'm almost at 100%, my left knee is still kind of out, but it's going to be fine for the fight. Things are looking bad for Brian."
Brian called his trainer and coaches, and they started discussing ways to abuse that knee of Hicks.
Stats:
Strength and Speed to 26, Cardio to 22.
Stamina: 80% Going into the Fight

Headlines:
Brock Lesnar Knocks out Frank Mir
GSP Knocks out Thiago Alves
Old 06-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Banned

Xaos's Arena

Dana walks in Brian's locker room and says he's going to be fighting in the undercard. Alright, that works.
They walk out to the Octagon. Brian, in his Georgia hoodie, listens to his Walk-In music.

Buffer:" And now, in the blue corner, coming in at 6"3, 205 lbs , we have matt "the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsteeeeeeeeeeer" Hicks!!!!!!!"
*Crowd Applause*

Buffer: "And now, in the red corner, coming in at 6"4, 205 lbs, we have Brian "The Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaadhunter!" Christiaaaaaaan!"
*Crowd applause*

Tale of the Tape:
Matt vs Brian
26 vs 18
6"3 vs 6"4
205 vs 205
75" vs 80"

Go time. Tap of the gloves. Back to the corners. Herb Dean ask if we're ready. We nod. He starts our fight.

First round highlights:
Hick's left hook sends Christian into the Mat. Christian recovers.
Christian clinches Hicks. Christian picks up Hicks, turns 180 degrees and sends Hicks into the canvas. Christian into Hick's Guard.
Christian in Hick's guard. Christian picks up Hicks, and slams him into the Canvas.

Round Two Highlights:
Christian clinches with Hicks. Christian trips up Hicks and slams him into the canvas.
Christian ground and pounds Hicks. Hicks kicks Christian back up.
Christian throws a left hook. Rocks Hicks. Christian throws a right hook. Knockout with 4:10 left in Round 2.

Brian was in the locker room, changing into street clothes. He was ready to go home and rest, then train tomorrow. Dana walked in with a check. It had 1230 dollars written on it.

Dana: "300 for signing on, 630 for your performance, 300 for KO of the night award"

Brian: "Great, thanks."

Dana: "Good fight Brian, keep it up."

Brian thought "First UFC fight and I get KO of the night. Niiiice."

Brian's next fight would be against Kevin Harris at Fight Night 24 in 9 weeks for 320 dollars. He was 3-2.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Banned

Xaos's Arena

There was no trash talk this go-around. Just a clean training session for both fighters. Brian was watching MMA Live, and everybody predicted him to get submitted. We'll just have to see, I guess.
Stats:
Strength up to 32
Speed up to 30
Cardio up to 26
Stamina at 100%.

Brian really worked with his ground game and wrestling, and his kicks. Hopefully he can get those working in the fight.

As Brian was getting ready, Dana walked in and said he would be fighting in the Undercard. Greaaat.

Buffer: "And now, in the red corner, coming in at 6"0, 205 lbs, Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiin Haaaaaaris!!!"

Buffer: "And now, in the blue corner, coming in at 6"4, 205 lbs, Briiiaaaaaaan "The Heaaaaaaaaaaadhunter" Chriiiiiiiistian!

We tap gloves. The staredown. He looks ready. I'm pumped. Go-time

We go to middle of the ring. I throw some hooks. He blocks. I clinch him. He throws me off. I throw some more hooks. He lets a few hit him, then he blocks. I clinch. I throw some knees. He throws me off. I grab his waist. I slam him into the canvas. I'm in his guard. I pick him up, and slam him into the canvas. I pound on his face. He kicks me off. I keep hitting him. Herb Dean pulls us off. We stand some more. I take him down some more. I stand up, and slam him into the canvas again. I get pulled into his guard. He reverses it. He's in my guard now. He's pounding on me. I kicked him off me. We start to exchange. 90 seconds left. I throw a right hook. It connects hard. He falls. I start to pound on his head. He's rocked. He turns on his side, can't defend himself. I keep pounding his face. Herb Dean pulls me off. TKO victory. 4:45 into the round.

Dana walks in. "Good fight Brian. Heres your cash"

He threw me a check worth 1021. "Your signing bonus, and your preformance bonus. No award tonight"

Brian got into his car when he got a text from Joe Silva. His next fight would be in Fight NIght again, this time against H. Romero. Gonna have to train hard for this one, he's in the Top 20 of the rankings.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Good job, I'll be following
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

This is UFC 2009 right?