Home

Matt10's Fleetwood Town (FIFA 14 Youtube CM)

This is a discussion on Matt10's Fleetwood Town (FIFA 14 Youtube CM) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 01:35 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Fleetwood Town (FIFA 14 Youtube CM)

We travel to Plymouth Argyle tonight in some ugly weather - will it make a difference to the "on fire" Jamile Matt, and the undefeated Fleetwood Town!?!

Like if you are a sim-gamer!! (if you have to ask, you're not!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 09:42 AM   #42
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Nice comeback. The Cup competitions should be interesting. I wonder how far you'll go.

The one thing about the lower leagues is that their seasons are so long.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
Nice comeback. The Cup competitions should be interesting. I wonder how far you'll go.

The one thing about the lower leagues is that their seasons are so long.
Just getting to you, Hursty. Yes - I love the long season actually - although i'm going to sneak in more than one episode from now on - shouldn't be hard!

I know you got the PC version now, when can we expect a Hursty report of FIFA!?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #44
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Just getting to you, Hursty. Yes - I love the long season actually - although i'm going to sneak in more than one episode from now on - shouldn't be hard!

I know you got the PC version now, when can we expect a Hursty report of FIFA!?
I've played like 20-30 games the past three days fooling around with sliders. I enjoy your sliders (although I have to do world class not legendary) and tried some cl.ini files. I just can't get the fouls anywhere where I want them. Blantant fouls usually don't get called. Very frustrating to get mauled by defenders and not get a call. I'm going to put it on the backburner for awhile because I was burning myself out and see if someone comes up with a cl.ini file that results in more fouls. At this stage I simply like other versions of FIFA a lot more and am questioning my sanity why I am trying so hard with FIFA 14.

The game does look beautiful and some of the moddingway mods are incredible.

If Road to the World Cup 2014 is as good as Road to the World 2010, I may take a stab at that. After all it's coming out in April which is just around the corner. A winter, slushy corner but a corner nonetheless.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
I've played like 20-30 games the past three days fooling around with sliders. I enjoy your sliders (although I have to do world class not legendary) and tried some cl.ini files. I just can't get the fouls anywhere where I want them. Blantant fouls usually don't get called. Very frustrating to get mauled by defenders and not get a call. I'm going to put it on the backburner for awhile because I was burning myself out and see if someone comes up with a cl.ini file that results in more fouls. At this stage I simply like other versions of FIFA a lot more and am questioning my sanity why I am trying so hard with FIFA 14.

The game does look beautiful and some of the moddingway mods are incredible.

If Road to the World Cup 2014 is as good as Road to the World 2010, I may take a stab at that. After all it's coming out in April which is just around the corner. A winter, slushy corner but a corner nonetheless.
I hear ya, man. We are all trying to get more fouls. Last night I had 11 in one game on 10 mins - and that was the highest I had seen in a while. That was on default too btw - with no CL. SO I'm making more progress on getting it to where I want. I'll keep you updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

We have 3 matches in this update - first hosting Burton Albion, then a trip to Exeter City and finally back at Highbury Stadium versus Newport County. Can we go 3 for 3 this time around!?

Like if you are a sim-gamer!! (if you have to ask, you're not!)
Old 02-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #47
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Good video. I agree with your comment about how videos should be 10 minutes or less. I try to cut them even shorter than that.

In your video, you showed the red card in the left hand corner for the entire match. Does the game do that because that would be super annoying to see it there for the whole game. Or did you simply edit it into the video?

Shots in the last game were 6-0. Wow.

From the video it seems like you take a lot of long distance shots.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Good video. I agree with your comment about how videos should be 10 minutes or less. I try to cut them even shorter than that.

In your video, you showed the red card in the left hand corner for the entire match. Does the game do that because that would be super annoying to see it there for the whole game. Or did you simply edit it into the video?

Shots in the last game were 6-0. Wow.

From the video it seems like you take a lot of long distance shots.
Yeah, I take a lot of shots when I have the chance. The CPU really defended well - some of those attempts didn't make it to final cut.

Yes, the red card showed the entire time for the Exeter match. I was trying the new scoreboard - and I tried my hardest to get rid of it, lol. Must be a bug - hopefully I won't have that issue, but eitherway I had planned on switching back to the FOX Soccer one.

Thanks for the comments, Hursty. Btw - I didn't tell anyone in the videos - but the first 2 matches were played on World Class on accident - so if you're still struggling with the game, try out my sliders on WC - my team is crap, so surely Liverpool will be better than that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »