Home

WWE 2k15 Universe Brand Split is back

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15 Universe Brand Split is back within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #9
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k15 Universe Brand Split is back

WWE Championship Tournament

• Brock Lesnar vs John Cena(W)
  • Daniel Bryan(W) vs Kurt Angle
  • Kane vs Seth Rollins(W)
  • Randy Orton vs CM Punk(W)
2nd Round
  • John Cena(W) vs Daniel Bryan
  • Seth Rollins(W) vs CM Punk
Finals
  • John Cena vs Seth Rollins(W)
World Heavy Weight Tournament

• Sheamus(W) vs Alberto Del Rio
  • Batista vs Mark Henry(W)
  • Undertaker vs Chris Jericho(W)
  • Jack Swagger (W) vs Big Show
2nd Round
  • Sheamus vs Mark Henry(W)
  • Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger(W)
Finals
  • Mark Henry vs Jack Swagger(W)
Intercontinental Tournament

• BNB(W) vs John Morrison
  • Ryback vs Luke Harper(W)
  • Curtis Axel(W) vs Sin Cara
  • Cody Rhodes(W) vs The Miz
2nd Round
  • BNB vs Luke Harper(W)
  • Curtis Axel vs Cody Rhodes(W)
Finals
  • Luke Harper(W) vs Cody Rhodes
United States Tournament
  • Dean Ambrose vs Matt Hardy(W)
  • Erick Rowan vs R-Truth(W)
  • Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev(W)
  • RVD(W) vs Rey Mysterio
2nd Round
  • Matt Hardy(W) vs R-Truth
  • Rusev(W) vs RVD
Finals
  • Matt Hardy vs Rusev(W)
WWE Tag Tournament
  • The Ascension vs Tyson Kidd and Cesaro(W)
  • The Prime Time Players(W) vs The Young Bucks
  • Booker T & Goldus(W)t vs Corey Graves & Justin Gabriel
Finals (Battle Royal Last Member left that team wins)
  • Tyson Kidd & Cesaro(W) vs Booker T & Goldust vs The Prime Time Players
World Tag Tournament
  • Uso's(W) vs The New Day
  • The Dudleyz(W) vs The Lucha Dragons
  • Curtis Axel & Cody Rhodes vs European Dynasty(W)
Finals (Battle Royal Last Member left that team wins)
  • Uso's vs Dudleyz(W) vs European Dynasty

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-13-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #10
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Week 2
Raw

Jamie Noble vs Carlito
Surprisingly Noble put up a decent fight until Carlito hit a back stabber and ended the match right after that.

Natalya vs Cameron
This match ended quickly after an interference from Naomi and then Natalya got the Sharpshooter locked in and Cameron tapped.

Luke Harper vs BNB
This match ended making both men look strong. Though finally after two Bull Hamers from Barret and a few chair shots while to the ref was down got Barret the win. After the match Barret grabbed the belt and stood over Harper stating he should be the true champion and at Extreme Rules he's challenging Harper to a match.

The Lucha Dragons The New Day w/Xavier Woods
This match was quick and fast for the Lucha Dragons as they were just to fast for The New Day. The match ended before Kofi could even get in and proving that the fans are right " New Day Sucks".

#1 Contender ship for the WWE title Triple Threat. CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs The Miz

Of course this match stole the show. Each superstar wanting a shoot at at the title. For The Miz it would put him back into the main even picture, CM Punk would allow him to show the company he's back and ready to be the face of the company and finally Randy Orton wants to stick it to the company and Rollins after he lost the title to Rollins. The match starts off with Miz exiting the ring at letting the other two go at it. Then after Punk get hit with an RKO, Miz gets behind Orton and hits him with the Snapmare and then picks Punk up and hits the Skull Crushing Finale and gets the win. Proving that Miz is the heel everyone thinks he is and that he'll do whatever it takes.

Smackdown

R-Truth vs Cesaro w/ Tyson Kidd
Neutralizer was quickly hit and Tyson didn't add much to this squash match as R-Truth didn't even get many hits in. Cesaro Wins

The Young Bucks vs The Prime Time Players
Yes they are here, The Young Bucks finally get the call and it's there time to shine. The brothers did not let anyone down in there debut; both Matt and Nick got superkicks in and in the end Matt got the pin on Darren Young and showing they are the next to get a title shot.

Corey Graves vs Big Show
Of course this match seems an easy win for Big Show as Graves is a making his debut in WWE. Though as Big Show is making his way to the ring Kane sprints towards him and hits a Chockslam from Hell. Then Graves walks out to take the same path with another Chockslam from Hell. With this match ending with no winner and Graves getting a injury.

Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio
This match should of stole the show if not for the main event. This match was neck to neck throughout. Though it turned for the worst when Dolph went top rope to dive to the outside and jump on Mysterio but missed. Then Rey threw him back in and hit two 619's and Dolph still kicked out. Then Dolph started his comeback till it came to a sudden stop as Mysterio hit another 619 and got the pin on Dolph.

Kurt Angle & Mr. Kennedy vs Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns
The reunion is back for the two members of the shield that are still friends. As Angle starts to walk to the ring he says " Even though I've been gone for a while; the WWE has always been my home. So just know that you guys are lucky that it is and you are now able to watch the Gold Medalist in action once again." Mrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyy
is back and he has one thing to say to us " I'm not back to make friends and you need to know that. So Swagger better be ready for Mrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyy" This match starts off with Reigns and Angle both lock up and Angle gets the first strikes in. Though after that everything starts to go Reigns way and as Angle goes to tag Kennedy he jumps down to the floor and leaves without saying or word or reason. Then Reigns hits him with a Superman punch and get hit by Ambrose with Dirty Deeds and Ambrose gets the pin.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 04-13-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #11
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Unless i missed it in the rosters I was wondering who the European Dynasty was in your one tag tournament. I didn't see them listed anywhere.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #12
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Unless i missed it in the rosters I was wondering who the European Dynasty was in your one tag tournament. I didn't see them listed anywhere.
Galloaway and Regal
Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 PM   #13
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz

They are Drew McIntrye or Galloway haven't decieded which one I want yet. I just created them during the tournament and liked how they played off each other so decided to team them up for now.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #14
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinkleyyy
They are Drew McIntrye or Galloway haven't decieded which one I want yet. I just created them during the tournament and liked how they played off each other so decided to team them up for now.
Good team, good mentor for Galloway. Now since Scotland and England are part of the UK you could also use Kingdom in their name and have it actually make sense..
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »