Home

Rebuilding The Dinosaur: A Hamburger SV Career Mode (FIFA 16)

This is a discussion on Rebuilding The Dinosaur: A Hamburger SV Career Mode (FIFA 16) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rebuilding The Dinosaur: A Hamburger SV Career Mode (FIFA 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I've not been entirely happy with the sliders so Matt and I have been working in a few things. I'm hoping to get back to playing today or tomorrow. Thank you for being patient!
Great man i will be looking for your videos and slider update tomorrow. Since Fifa 15 ive been following you regarding sliders, you have a good eye for realistic yet fun sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 09:40 AM   #26
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan4ever
Great man i will be looking for your videos and slider update tomorrow. Since Fifa 15 ive been following you regarding sliders, you have a good eye for realistic yet fun sliders.
It took a little longer than expected, but I'm finally happy with the sliders and have just today got this rolling again. The semi final match is in the books, and I'm hoping to post the video today, from there the updates should be hot and heavy as I get Bundesliga underway. Thank you guys again for your patience, hopefully I can reward it with an entertaining CM.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #27
Pro

waiting mode on...
Old 10-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #28
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
It took a little longer than expected, but I'm finally happy with the sliders and have just today got this rolling again. The semi final match is in the books, and I'm hoping to post the video today, from there the updates should be hot and heavy as I get Bundesliga underway. Thank you guys again for your patience, hopefully I can reward it with an entertaining CM.

What is this set that you are happy with? Please tell us. The Community Slider Set seems to change radically every day...
Old 10-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #29
Rookie

artzy555's Arena

waiting mode on too !
Old 10-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #30
All Star

orion523's Arena

HSV Outlast Os Castores For A Spot In Tourney Finals

Barcelona - In a tense duel between two evenly matched teams, it was Bruno Labbadia's improving HSV side that prevailed over Portuguese side Paços Ferreira, defeating them 3-4 on penalties in the semi finals of the European Continental Shield, earning themselves a spot in the finals against Rosenborg BK in four days time.
Scoreless at the half, it was HSV who eventually struck first, taking a 1-0 lead on a headed goal from CB Emir Spahic in the 54th minute. Just fifteen minutes later however Paços had an answer, leveling the match on a fantastic goal from Benfica loanee Pelé in the 69th minute.
Still deadlocked as the final whistle blew, it was on to penalties where with the game on the line, Paços new boy Claudiu Bumba skied one into the crowd, sealing the victory for Der Dino.

Highlights From The Match

Old 10-20-2015, 10:22 AM   #31
All Star

orion523's Arena

Multiple slider changes based around OS Community Set E.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 09:08 PM   #32
All Star

orion523's Arena

European Continental Shield
Final
19 July 2015
Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid

Rosenborg BK 0-1 HSV

Scoring Summary
86' André Hansen(OG) - RBK

HSV Claim Preseason Trophy In Spain

Madrid - Ending the preseason on a high note, HSV claimed the inaugural European Continental Shield with a 1-0 victory over Norwegian heavyweights Rosenborg BK at the Santiago Bernabéu in Madrid.
Despite holding sway for most of the match, Bruno Labbadia's men needed a late gaffe by Rosenborg keeper André Hansen to ultimately claim victory.
Cut off at midfield, RBK defender Johan Lædre Bjordal looked to reset play with a ball back to the keeper in the 85th minute, unfortunately however for Rosenborg, GK André Hansen misplayed the ball with his feet, and mistakenly put it into his own net all but handing Hamburg the win. Said Labbadia afterwords: "We played well, and it's nice to leave Spain with a trophy, but it is a preseason trophy. In four weeks time we must go into the lion's den, Allianz Arena to face the champions Bayern Munich. It is then that the real season begins."

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »