Home

**UPON THIS ROCK!!** A Peterborough United Career Mode

This is a discussion on **UPON THIS ROCK!!** A Peterborough United Career Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2015, 02:24 AM   #1
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
**UPON THIS ROCK!!** A Peterborough United Career Mode

Welcome to my FIFA 16 career mode with Peterborough United, this is an inter-active career mode where all questions, suggestions, ideas and discussions are all welcomed!. We start this journey as a 2✯ team in the Skybet Championship Football League looking for promotion, and eventually a chance in the Premier League!.

Heading over to France for our Pre-Season tournament, we are in Group A of the European International Cup with oppossing teams Ross County, Nimes Olympique, Tours FC all with a chance to win £1,520,000 and add a little extra to the transfer budget, Our budget at Peterborough is £1,400,000 and a wage budget is currently set at £8,000. I will be rotating the side through the tournament giving most players a run on the pitch.

The board has set a modest requirement of finishing mid table for the season, but I believe this Posh side can achieve a little more and push for the top six.
A lack of depth at full back position is alarming and first priority is too add some much needed depth to the RB and LB positions setting the scouts to search for talent at those positions!. We currently have to many strikers and attacking type players on the roster and I may consider loaning some players out. I personally will be focusing on players from England, Scotland and Ireland to keep it realistic but if you guys have any suggestions for players to scout please feel free to recommend as you guys are part of my scouting network and my board of advisors!.

SUBS
CB - Ricardo Santos (57)
ST - Lee Angol (57)
LW - Harry Toffolo (64)
CM - Jermaine Anderson (58)
CAM - Erhun Oztumer (65)
CB - Jack Baldwin (62)
GK - Mark Tyler (63)

RESREVES
CM - Martin Samuelsen (61)
LM - Andrew Fox (48)
CM - Simon Gillet (63)
ST - Tom Nichols (57)
ST - Aaron Williams (58)
CM - Harry Beautyman (52)
ST - Joe Gormley (57)
ST - Jordan Nicholson (55)
GK - Stuart Moore (53)
ST - Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (51)

Scottish players that were recommended in another thread!
Quote:
Tekkonkinkreet: Had a great Posh save on last years game. Buying young British talent. Daniel Bentley from Southend and Fred Onyedinma from Millwall. Also keep tabs on the SPL. Poached Shinnie, Kenny McClean, Doran and Meekings last year as well as buying John Souttar.

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 04-03-2016 at 03:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2016, 03:35 AM   #2
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: **UPON THIS ROCK!!** A Peterborough United Career Mode

EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL CUP

VS

First match as manager facing Nimes Olympique from France, both side had opportunity to score in the first half with Lee Angol hitting the cross bar twice, and Jonathon Lacourt hitting the crossbar for Nimes Olympique, Jack Baldwin was subbed on at halftime after Chris Forrester picked up a yellow card. Coming out after flame we looked sluggish and at the 48 minutes mark Jonathan Lacourt put one in the back of the net. Trying to inject a bit of spark I subbed in Marcus Maddison for Erhun Oztumer but Nimes Olympique Florian Fabre scored giving them the 2-0 lead, Angol and Coulibaly both missed chances to score from outside the box to tie things up, and Jermaine Anderson also missed an opportunity late in the game to score of a cross, Anderson was impressive at RW position in defeat as was Coulibaly up forward.
Man of the Match - Jermaine Anderson

PETERBOROUGH 0 - NIMES OLYMPIQUE 2
- Chris Forrester 45'
- Jonathon Lacourt 48'
- Florian Fabre 60'

VS
With a match just 2 days later, heavy rotations were necessary to keep the side fresh and try and bounce back after our disappointing loss to Nimes Olympique. We looked very good on the attack in the opening 15' minutes Jermaine Anderson again looking dangerous, and Jon Taylor missing an opportunity early, and again at the 38' min mark, he should have scored both times!.
Making some changes at halftime, I subbed in newly acquired Simon Gillet on loan from Yeovill Town and Martin Samuelsen on loan from West Ham, and Martin Samuelsen wasted no time getting involved playing of a nice through ball finished of by Shaquille Coulthirst a former Tottenham U21's prospect, we took the 1- 0 lead at the 60' minute mark. Veteran Mark Tyler saved 2 very well placed shots by Toures FC as they continued to attack very hard in the final 20 minuets, Geoffrey Malfleury fired a blistering header which again was saved by Mark Tyler but we couldn't keep our composure towards the end giving away 3 yellow cards in 15 minutes and Michael Smith giving away a penalty on the rebound at the 90' minute mark, which Malfleury stepped up and equalized, extremely disappointing as we deserved the win!.
Man of the Match - Mark Tyler

PETERBOROUGH 1 - TOURES FC - 1
- Shaquille Coulthirst 60'
- Jon Taylor 82'
- Harry Toffolo - 90'
- Michael Smith - 90'
- Geoffrey Malfleury (Pen) - 90'

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »