Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2015, 09:58 AM   #113
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

I've been waiting to see what would happen next for a while, I'm glad it was worth the wait.

The CM Punk return is huge, and the wide range of wrestlers you have in that match gives you a lot of options for storylines moving forward.

Miz getting a push is pretty big, I'm interested to see what he can do with it.

My favorite part was the Edge promo, I could have seen it actually being written for Edge, plays into his personality perfectly.

Can't wait for Extreme Rules
Old 12-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #114
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
I've been waiting to see what would happen next for a while, I'm glad it was worth the wait.

The CM Punk return is huge, and the wide range of wrestlers you have in that match gives you a lot of options for storylines moving forward.

Miz getting a push is pretty big, I'm interested to see what he can do with it.

My favorite part was the Edge promo, I could have seen it actually being written for Edge, plays into his personality perfectly.

Can't wait for Extreme Rules
Yeah the Edge part was one of my favs. I'm glad I'm giving people mind movies about it. I could totally see that entire thing happening between those two as well.

The #1 contender's match at Extreme Rules is going to be crazy for sure.

Punk's return definitely adds in a good new dimension to the Universe. I realized I was foscusing so much on bringing in my new tag teams that I had completely forgot about singles guys. There are a few more coming down the pipeline I just dont want it to get too convoluted.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-04-2015, 12:45 PM   #115
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

I was thinking it was going to be HBK who returned at first because of the hint Gamemaster dropped. But Punk is always a good choice there too!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 12:21 AM   #116
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

APRIL 2015 WEEK 4

Quote:

Women’s IC Contender’s Match
Brooke Tessmacher v. Nikki Bella v. Madison Rayne v. Eva Marie

- This was a great match showcasing the women of WWE. Rane worked over Brooke on the ring apron and then in the ring drove her head into the mat for a 2 count as Nikki sent Eva over the top rope. Outside the ring Eva showed some surprising aggression outside the ring delivering several boots to Nikki. In the ring Rayne delivered a swinging neckbreaker over her knee to Brooke. Eva couldn’t get back in the ring in time to break up the pinfall.

Winner by pinfall and earning an IC Title Shot: Madison Rayne

AJ Lee v. Tamina w/Naomi

- This was a tough battle between two women looking to move into World Title contention. Tamina used her strength and power to take the lead early and hit a big super back drop for a 2 count. Tamina hit a big backbreaker over her shoulder. Lee got up and hit a big leg qhipe to take Tamina down. Tamina had Lee down and hit the Superfly Splash but only got a 2 count. Lee battled back again and was in control when Paige showed up on the stage distracting Lee enough for Tamina to hit a superkick and pick up the pin and the big win.

Winner by pinfall: Tamina

Layla v. Emma

- Two women looking to move into title contention met in this match. Layla missed a tornado clothesline and Ema took her to the mat with a head whip and then delivered a running kick to the seated Layla followed by a neck snap. Emma hit a springboard bulldog off the middle rope. Emma got very frustrated as she couldn’t pick up the win. Layla went for a standing huricanrana but Emma reversed it into a running power bomb. Emma hit a high cross body block off the top rope for the win.

Winner by pinfall: Emma

IC CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Taryn Terrell © v. Naomi w/Tamina

- Taryn had Naomi down but Tamina distracted her allowing Naomi to hit a backbreaker. Taryn took Naomi down with a leg trip but Naomi got up and delivered a standing huricanrana for a 2 count. Taryn went for a spinning kick on a kneeling Naomi but Naomi ducked it. Tamina pulled on Taryn’s feet near the ropes which distracted her again. She turned around and Naomi hit Taryn in the stomach bringing to her down to one knee and hit a one-armed cartwheel where she grabbed Taryn’s head with her legs and drove it into the mat to pick up the big win.

Winner by pinfall and NEW Women’s IC Champion: Naomi

PICK YOUR POISON
Natalya v. ???

- Natalya was in the ring awaiting her opponent when Paige came out. Paige went right at natalya attacking her before the bell rang.

Natalya v. Paige

- Paige took Natalya down and worked on her neck. Paige worked over Natalya’s legs and took Natalya down. Natalya fought back and locked in the sharpshooter but Paige was barely able to reach the ropes. Paige hit a cradle suplex for a 2 count. Natalya delivered a tornado clothesline and rolled up Paige for a 2 count. Paige kicked out and hit a Ram-Paige then put her feet on the ropes to pick up the upset win

Winner by pinfall: Paige

PICK YOUR POISON
??? v. Alicia Fox ©

- Women’s Champion, Alicia Fox was in the ring awaiting her opponent when Natalya came out and introduced Beth Phoenis, not to the surprise of really anyone.

Beth Phoenix v. Alicia Fox ©

- Phoenix worked over Fox on the ground and then delivered a military press slam on her for a 2 count. Fox battled back and hit several kicks on Phoenix and delivered a Gory Bomb but only got a 2 count. Fox continued to beat down Phoenix and used some underhanded tactics to stay in control but couldn’t pick up the 3 count. She got very frustrated and her frustration was turned on the ref getting in his face. This allowed Phoenix to get up and hit the Phoenix wings and pick up the big win.

Winner by pinfall: Beth Phoenix

- After the match Fox attacked Phoenix until Natalya made the save. It was announced that the women’s title match at Extreme Rules would be an Extreme Rules match.

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

HIAC World #1 Contender’s Match:
Roman Reigns v. John Cena v. CM Punk v. Bam Bam Bigelow v. Rusev v. Bray Wyatt

TLC Match:
Edge v. Randy Orton

Women’s Championship:
Extreme Rules:
Natalya v. Alicia Fox ©

Hardcore Championship
Rob Van Dam © v. Baron Corbin v. ???

Cage Match:
Dean Ambrose v. Kevin Owens

World Tag Championship:
Elimination Tornado Tag:
Cesaro/Tyson Kidd © v. Celtic Order

Pre Show
6-man
Nation of Domination (Faarooq, D’Lo Brown, Kama Mustafa) v. New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods)

Extreme Rules:
The Usos v. The Brotherhood

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #117
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

from WWE.com

NEW CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES REVEALED
Quote:
We here at WWE.com have gotten permission to reveal all of the championship designs. The Women's, Women's IC, Women's Tag, and Hardcore Championships have already been awarded. The TV Championship has been redesigned from the one that was already awarded. The rest will be awarded at Extreme Rules or RAW next week.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #118
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Really good Women's show man. Gotta find me a Beth Phoenix CAW on Xbox haha. Also, those titles look really cool too. I'm a fan of the white strap as well. Looks so clean ya know.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-06-2015, 01:59 PM   #119
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Really good Women's show man. Gotta find me a Beth Phoenix CAW on Xbox haha. Also, those titles look really cool too. I'm a fan of the white strap as well. Looks so clean ya know.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Yeah I figured the white belt made helped let the women's titles pop more with that turquoise. As for the US Championship it just looked better with white.

As for Revolution, it was kind of crazy. Both Pick Your Poison opponents winning, Tamina beating Lee, new IC Champion.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #120
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Nice belts! I love the new designs, it looks like you put a lot of work into it. One suggestion if you don't mind. I think it would look better if the U.S. Championship had a black strap, as all of the male championships have a black strap (as far as I can tell) and all the women's championships have a white strap. The only difference is the US Championship. Great job though, it's just something that jumped out at me!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »