Home

Chicago Made's Universe: WWE 2K16

This is a discussion on Chicago Made's Universe: WWE 2K16 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2015, 04:19 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Chicago Made's Universe: WWE 2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good set of shows. The tournaments are progressing nicely.
Thank You. My updates are few between so I don't get tired of the game too soon.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:00 PM   #10
Pro

Monday Night Raw

A series of clips plays highlighting last weeks action as well as the 1st round tournament action from all the previous matches. As the clips end, Michael Cole, Jerry "the King" Lawler, and Byron Saxton begin to welcome the television audience to the broadcast.

"Tonight folks we conclude the 1st round of all the tournaments, and begin to find out whom the final four for each of the vacant titles will be."

The Wyatt family music begins to play. Bray, is flanked by Braun Strowman as the first of the nights matches begin.

Match #1 Intercontinental Championship Tournament: AJ Styles v. Bray Wyatt

As the Wyatt family flanked the ring, AJ Styles invited the Bullet Club with him for some back up. As a brawl broke out on the outside of the ring. AJ Styles would use a minor distraction, to score a rollup victory on Bray Wyatt advancing him to the second round of the tournament to take on Edge.

Winner by pin AJ Styles

Match #2 NXT Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Wyatts v. Brass Ring Club

Despite the brawl they had just endured, they were forced to stay out at ringside and take on the Brass Ring Club. This matchup didn't last very long as Tyson Kidd slapped on the Sharpshooter on Erick Rowan whom would tap out. Brass Ring club advances to take on the Prime Time Players.

Winner by Submission Brass Ring Club

Match #3 WWE Tag Team Championship Tournament: New Day v. Team 3-D

Team 3-D withstood the constant interference from Xavier Woods. Whom would eventually be hit with a 3-D. As the Dudley Boys outsmarted the New Day to get a victory to move on in the tag team tournament to face the Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

Winner by pin The Dudley Boys.

Match #4 WWE Tag Team Championship Tournament: New Age Outlaws v. Road Warriors

This battle would be one of the more physical encounters of the evening as the New Age Outlaws would use some cheap tactics, as Road Dogg hooked the tights of Hawk to score the pin fall. After the match the Road Warriors would hit the doomsday device on Road Dogg to get their revenge. The Outlaws will take on Beer Money in the second round.

Winner by pin New Age Outlaws.

Match #5 United States Title Tournament: Sting v. Rick Rude

Sting, would hit two scorpion death drops on Rick Rude in what was a great match for all fans. Rude fought out of a scorpion death lock and kicked out of a death drop. However, that second death drop sealed his fate as Sting advances to take on Owen Hart in the second round.

Winner by pin Sting

Match #6 Intercontinental Championship Tournament: Bret Hart v. Edge

Unlike his brother Owen. Bret Hart was unable to advance to the second round. As he would fall to defeat at the hands of Edge. The Rated R Superstar would pick up the win despite some cheap tactics from the British Bulldog.

Winner by pin Edge

Match #7 Kevin Owens v. The Rock

In the main event, Kevin Owens took on one of the more prolific stars the industry had to offer. And he competed to the best of his abilities. When Owens signaled for the pop up power bomb, out came Sheamus distracting Owens long enough for the Rock to the Rock Bottom and get the win.

Winner by pin The Rock
Old 11-30-2015, 07:37 PM   #11
Pro

NXT

James "E" Cornette comes out to an array of boos. He has his tennis racket in hand, as he is marching his way down to the ring. Cornette, gets in the ring and he is greeted with a chorus of boos.

"I would like to come out here to be the first to announce the first ever Queen of the Ring tournament. With the winner of the tournament winning the NXT Womens championship. With the first match beginning right...... NOW!!!!!

1st Round of Queen of the Ring: Brie Bella v. Natalya

Natalya would dominate this match in every sense of domination. After slapping on the sharpshooter Brie refused to tap which led to Natalya delivering more punishment to Brie. Natalya would later pin Brie to advance to the second round of the tournament.

Winner by pin Natalya

2nd Round of United States Title Tournament: British Bulldog v. Lex Luger

Many may call this the greatest match on NXT this year thus far, and many would not argue. As Luger, and Bulldog went back and forth all match. However it would take three powerslams from the Bulldog to put away Lex Luger as Bulldog will be in the finals at Fastlane in two weeks as we crown a new United States Champion.

Winner by pin British Bulldog

2nd Round of NXT Tag Team Title Tournament: Brass Ring Club w/ Natalya v. Prime Time Players

Brass Ring Club would have a tough fight on their hands with the Prime Time Players. Titus O'Neil would have a tough time with the quickness and power combination of Cesaro whom would use a magnificently executed samoan drop into a swiss uppercut. Tyson Kidd would pick up the win pinning Darren Young later in the match as Brass Ring club advanced to the finals for the NXT Tag Team Titles.

Winner by pin Brass Ring Club.

1st Round Queen of the Ring: Layla v. Paige

A match that would end up as an upset to many of the fans in the NXT/WWE Universe. Layla would defeat Paige to move closer to the NXT womens championship title.

Winner by pin Layla

2nd Round IC Title Tournament: Dolph Ziggler v. Ultimate Warrior

Dolph Ziggler would pick up the win in controversial fashion. As he nailed a super kick on Ultimate Warrior. Ziegler would cover Warrior and then make the pin Warrior hand would be on the rope however, the ref would not see and continue to count giving Ziggler the win.

Winner by pin Dolph Ziggler

1st Round Queen of the Ring: Nikki Bella v. Emma

Another Divas match that was dominated as Nikki Bella took out her opponent Emma in quick fashion.

Winner by Pin Nikki Bella

Backstage segment: Bullet Club & James E Cornette

Bullet Club would go back to the office of James E Cornette and complain about not being on the card for tonights NXT. Champion Finn Balor giving Cornette a major earful even slapping the general manager. When Cornette charged at Balor Matt Jackson would hit Cornette with a super kick.

As NXT/WWE officials came in Cornette was able to give the Bullet Club members some bad news.

"Since you gentlemen want rush into my office, and attack me and make demands. Finn Balor will fight Matt Jackson in a falls count anywhere contest."

1st Round Queen of the Ring: Tamina v. Summer Rae

Tamina would dominate the fragile frame of Summer Rae, defeating her with a super kick that may have knocked Summer Rae into Fall.

Winner by pin Tamina

Main Event Falls Count Anywhere: Finn Balor v. Matt Jackson

Matt Jackson and Balor would lock up in the middle of the ring, and Balor would push down Jackson then pin. Jackson picking up the win, as they pull a fast one on Cornette.

Winner by pin Finn Balor.

After the match James E Cornette would come out to ringside and announce that in one week at NXT ArRival Balor will be taking on Sami Zayn for the NXT Title.

(Sorry to steal the idea Wisco)

Quote:
NXT ArRival PPV

NXT Championship Match
Finn Balor v. Sami Zayn

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
Brass Ring Club v. ???

Semi-Finals Queen of the Ring
Natalya v. Tamina

Semi-Finals Queen of the Ring
Layla v. ???
Quote:
WWE Fastlane PPV
WWE Heavyweight Championship Title Match
Seth Rollins v. ???

WWE IC Title Match
Dolph Ziggler v.

WWE US Title Match
British Bulldog v.

WWE Tag Team Title Match
??? v. ???

Tag Team Match
New Day v. Impact Players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 10:26 PM   #12
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

Not sure which idea you think you stole but I don't see anything.

Just like teachers the best ones steal ideas and get inspired by others. It's how you get better. I am actually honored when people are inspired by my stuff. The team name of The Realest Guys was what I started calling Enzo/Cass last year and then it kind of became the norm in most universes.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-01-2015, 02:57 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good show.

Not sure which idea you think you stole but I don't see anything.

Just like teachers the best ones steal ideas and get inspired by others. It's how you get better. I am actually honored when people are inspired by my stuff. The team name of The Realest Guys was what I started calling Enzo/Cass last year and then it kind of became the norm in most universes.
The whole PPV set up is what I was referring too

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »