Home

Oklahoma FC | A FUT Adventure (FIFA 17)

This is a discussion on Oklahoma FC | A FUT Adventure (FIFA 17) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2017, 08:01 PM   #9
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Oklahoma FC | A FUT Adventure (FIFA 17)

SEASON 1 SUMMARY

Manager's Notebook
Well, there was a reason that I didn't post much of this season. I played through it quickly. This is kind of a weak recap for a season but I went through it quickly and won all 4 games. Surprisngly I only had one quitter. I was about halfway through the first season when I decided I wanted to record this for fun. So I apoligize for the lack of depth on this season but I promise the next will be better. As far as our squad, Callum Wilson was killing it with 6 goals in 4 games and 1 assist. Other goal scorers are Josh Onomah, Aaron Lennon, Georges-Kévin N'Koudou, Fabian Delph and Bakary Sako. Sako played in only the last match and did a pretty decent job. He was brought in because N'Koudou was out for one game with a foot injury. Well that won't be a problem with the upcoming season since it was only one game. Now I have 6,939 coins in the bank and I could bring in 3 players but I feel my squad is pretty well rounded so I might splash on somebody big, I am not sure. Also, I decided to play Toby Alderweireld who I had available on loan all season at CB. I am seriously thinking about buying him full time as well.

Finally I will leave you with a couple of things. One I will post a highlight of all the goals in the season (with the exception of Delph's goal since the game didn't record it because the guy quit, I will know that for future ones though). I would like to do a goal of the season type of thing. For season 1 I will just choose it myself. However, for season 2 I would like the fan input. Let me know of a good way to do this. I'm going to update game by game in season 2. So maybe after each game I'll post the goals scored and then after the final game open up voting. Anyways, let me know if you have any ideas.

Then I will leave you lastly with the stats table for season 1.

Season 1 Player of the Season

Callum Wilson: 4 Apperances, 6 goals, 1 assist

Season 1 Goals

Season 1 Stats

Oklahoma FC Stats - Season 1
PlayerAPPGOALSASSISTSYCRC
C. Wilson46100
J. Onomah42200
A. Lennon42000
G. Nkoudou32200
F. Delph41100
B. Sako11000
N. Mendy40200
Adrian40000
K. Trippier40000
T. Alderweireld40000
R. Oxford40000
A. Robertson40000
Old 01-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #10
MVP

jct32's Arena

Manager's Notebook: Preseason, Season 2

After winning the Division 10 title I have decided that it was time to sure up my team a little bit. Sane will be coming on for Aaron Lennon. Which is funny because Lennon got our goal of the season in season 1 but I feel that Sane can be a better player at the top. Boosting the midfield will be Ross Barkely. Barkley has long been one of my favorite midfielders for awhile. I think that I have got him on every version of FUT to be honest. Finally, we boost our centerback spot with the addition of Man City youngster John Stones. I think he will bolster our defense and will provide good coverage when our loan with Alderwiereld ends in 4 matches. I have also added some new house rules for the upcoming season.

New House Rules
  • If a player has not made an appereance in 3 seasons, he is retired from the squad.
  • All starters must have 10 games on their contract at the beginning of the season
  • Any player with zero games on their contact can be denied an extension and they are retired from the club.
  • A player must be retired 2 seasons before he is available for the club hall of fame.

New Transfers
RM Leroy Sane: 79 OVR, 91 PAC, 75 SHO, 70 PAS, 83 DRI, 34 DEF, 64 PHY
CAM Ross Barkley: 81 OVR, 78 PAC, 73 SHO, 76 PAS, 82 DRI, 56 DEF, 75 PHY
CB John Stones: 78 OVR, 75 PAC, 35 SHO, 65 PAS, 71 DRI, 78 DEF, 76 PHY

Old 01-01-2017, 09:32 PM   #11
MVP

jct32's Arena

Season 2 - Division 9 - Game 1
Oklahoma FC - Opposing Team - Match Stats - Match Events

Barkley scores his debut goal for the club

Manager's Notebook
Division 10 was a cakewalk and I thought we would start off division 9 in a similar spot. Nope, I was so wrong. I started off strong with Ross Barkley scoring on his debut in the 12th minute. However a deflected ball would end up being an own goal with Keiren Trippier went to clear it off the line to tie up the match. Things would drag on from there and I finally got ahead in the 75th minute. Mendy came up from his CDM spot and put in a nice goal off a slick pass. Shortly after that I thought "I have done well holding Suarez." What an idiot thing to think because he then scored a goal right off the kick off and another in the 83rd minute to down us. It was pretty heart breaking to lose in that manner but I guess I have to move on. I also learned in like the 80th minute that I had my squad set to defensive which is problematic when you are trying to to penetrate 5 at the back. Well, I will move on. It is what it is. Hopefully I can do better next match.

Other Media

Season Summary
Record: 0-0-1
Games Remaining: 9
Points to Avoid Relegation: 6
Points Until Promotion: 10
Points Until Championship: 13

Last edited by jct32; 01-02-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »