Home

Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe

This is a discussion on Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0

I’m back once again…. This time, yes this time, i’m gonna go through with it and try to keep this running for a while. In the past I've gotten away from the fun side of this, actually playing the game, so this year I'm gonna go a little slower with my posts and enjoy it. Of course I’m going to try to keep it realistic but still stimulation style, a few things though There will not be a women's division and we will be starting after Wrestlemania 36. Which leads into this, here is our WM 36 results and NXT Takeover

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-22-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe

CURRENT ROSTERS
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

CHAMPIONSHIP REIGNS

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-01-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-23-2019, 02:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

NXT Tag Team Championship: Undisputed ERA (Fish & O’Reilly)(C) vs Breezango
After returning to NXT Breezango have become more determined to win matches and capture gold. In their return match they defeated Fish and Cole, as they would go on to win again a #1 contenders match a few weeks ago defeating the Forgotten Sons. This match would be great with multiple close finishes but in the end the Fish would grab the win with a pin on Breeze.

North American Championship: Dominik Dijakovic© vs Keith Lee
After Dijakovic would turn on Lee at NXT Wargames, the two would pick it up from the past. It would only intense when Dominik would capture the NA title. Lee would start to run rapid in the locker room attacking superstars. Lee would earn himself a match though for NXT Takeover after beating Dominik in multiple non title matches in the previous weeks. The leading thing was Lee threatened to leave NXT for a lucrative contract somewhere else if he didn't get his shot. This match was a hard hitting slug fest with both men not wanting to give up. Until Lee would connect with a 3rd Firelans Jackhammer and pick up the win.

3 Man Ladder Match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship- Lio Rush © vs Finn Balor vs Angel Garza
After returning to NXT and joining the Undisputed Era Finn Balor as been on a role and the Cruiserweight title has caught his eye. Though Rush would not be ready to give his title up and having to now defend his title against Balor and Garza. Garza has made a big impact once appearing in NXT. Actually defeating Rush for the title but was called off after it was determined that Rush had his foot under the rope. Garza would then take Balor but would lose and be attacked by the Undisputed ERA and take him out of action. Though Garza would return and costs Balor the Cruiserweight title and attack Rush, setting up this match. A 5 star matched with amazing spots would finish with Finn Balor walking out as Cruiserweight champion after all 3 men would be on the ladder and Balor would be able to tip over the ladder with Garza and Rush on it.

I Quit Match and loser leaves NXT - Roderick Strong vs The Velveteen Dream
After costing Strong North American title, Dream would continue to terrorize the man, who had cost him the NA title. He returned the favor and distracted Strong and allowed Dijakovic to capture it. It would only become worse as Dream would then interfere in the rematch and not allow him to win the match. Strong would become obsessed with taking Dream down and would throw it all out and tell him that if he can’t beat him he doesn’t deserve to be in NXT. Dream would accept and ramp it up declaring it to be an I Quit Match. The two men would tear apart the arena and the ring. With big spots such as Dream taking the jump off a ladder and connecting with a Purple Rain maker, Strong connecting a suplex onto the steel steps and Strong choking Dream with his own shirt. The match would end up being called off as both men would push it so far that Regal would come out and declare the match to be a no contest much to the crowds disagrance. The two men would end up having to be stretchered out of the building with Strong being sent to the hospital after being cut open.

Killian Dain vs Pete Dunne vs Kona Reeves
After Dunne would take out Dain months before the two would battle for the UK title trying to earn a title chance. Though Reeves would interfere in their triple threat match causing both men to lose the match and allow Walter to keep the title. Reeves after not being able to beat Cole for the NXT title would blame these two for him not being able to win. The match would be quick and fast as Dain would put on an amazing performance. Reeves would prove though why he’s here and focus on Dunne. Though a Dain would hit a powerbomb on Reeves and then another one to Dunne onto Reeves. Though Walter would come down to the ring and hit huge powerbomb, somehow, on Dain and through Dunne on top of him allowing Dunne to pick up the win.

Steel Cage match for the NXT Championship - Adam Cole© vs Matt Riddle
For months, Cole has been able to get away from Riddle after multiple face offs. Cole and the Undisputed ERA have caused havoc on Riddle and the NXT locker room. Causing trouble with Breezango, Velveteen Dream and Riddle. This time the two men would be locked in the cage together and Cole would only have one's means of escape, climbing the cage. The match would begin with Cole trying to escape right away but Riddle pulling him down. Riddle would start to climb the cage get half way and jump off connecting with a cross body. The conclusion of the match would be as ,Balor, Fish and O’Reilly would come out to the cage and start trying to pry the door open for Cole. They would then finally be able to break it and Cole would get up and start walking to the door but Balor would step in the ring and start to unleash punches and would be joined by O’Reilly and Fish. The two would then do the same to Riddle and would drag Riddle out of the ring and allow Riddle to win the title.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal (30 Man):
Lars Sullivan would outlast the other 29 men after tossing over Shorty G

United States Championship match: AJ Styles© w/the OC vs Samoa Joe
Joe would return at the Royal Rumble costing Styles a chance at main eventing tonight after entering the rumble and going right after Styles eliminating him. The match would be back and forth with multiple Coquina clutches and Phenomenal forearms. Though Joe would finally be able to force Styles to tap out after the OC was tossed from ringside.

Randy Orton vs Ricochet
Legend killer gone Rookie killer, Randy Orton has vowed to run the career of Ricochet after he took him out of action for a month after breaking his nose. After having a 1v1 match Ricochet tried a top rope maneuver and broke the nose of Orton. Orton would then cost Ricochet a multitude of matches. Though he would get the better of Orton tonight and pick up the victory.

Raw Tag Team Championship: Viking Raiders © vs The Street Profits vs The Uso’s
After weeks of trying to capture the titles the Profits and Uso’s both earned a spot to fight for the title. This match was rated 4.6 out of 5, as all 3 teams would put it all out to win the title. The match would finish with the Street Profits capturing their first ever Raw Tag Team championship after getting a pin on Jimmy Uso, Ford would go get Dawkins who had been taken out at ringside and celebrate with him and the crowd.

We'd go backstage and see 24/7 Champion R-Truth
All of a sudden in the locker room we'd hear a guitar start to play. As Elias would make his return and take out R-Truth and pin him. Becoming the new 24-7 Champion.

8 Man Tag Team Elimination- Team CM Punk (CM Punk, Drew McIntyre, EC3 & Erick Rowan) vs Team Triple H (Seth Rollins, Robert Roode, Kevin Owens & Jeff Hardy)
After a surprise return at Survivor Series causing NXT to lose the main event of the 5v5v5 elimination match. CM Punk returned to in ring action and has challenged Triple H to put a team together to go against his team and see who is the best. The first elimination would be Jeff Hardy after McIntyre would hit a Claymore and get the pin. Next EC3 would eliminate Owens, after Roode would turn on his own team and hit a Glorious DDT on him. Rollins would then eliminate EC3. Which was followed by Rowan eliminating Roode. Leaving it a 3 vs 1. Though Rollins would fight back being able to eliminate both McIntyre and Rowan. Though Punk would be able to connect with a GTS and pick up a huge win.

Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura © vs Mustafi Ali vs Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan vs Sami Zayn vs The Miz vs King Corbin
7 Men entering this match who all have earned the shot for Nakamura’s title. This match had so many amazing moments and spots. Cesaro with the Cesaro swing and threw Zayn onto the ladder, Ali jumpin off the ladder and landing on Corbin, Corbin hitting an End of Days onto a ladder with Nakamura. The match would have an amazing finish as Zayn and Bryan, Ali and Nakamura, Cesaro and Miz would all 6 be on 3 different ladders. Then Corbin would get into the ring and push all three over. Throwing all 6 men on the outside as Corbin would ascend the ladder and capture the IC title.

The Rock vs Jinder Mahal
A match made after the Rock would make an appearance but Mahal would interrupt and ask for a match. Mahal would instantly be hit with the Rock Bottom getting the win.

Bobby Lashley vs Rusev w/Lana
A love triangle that lasted for a while had an interesting factor come into play. After “divorcing” Rusev, Lana would “marry” Bobby Lashley but it would all be a rouge. As Lana would steal money and many others things from Lashley, just to return to Rusev. Lashley would find out and be furious and challenge Rusev to a match. This match would be quick and Lashley would get many close counts but the resilience of Rusev would pay off. As he would stay in the match and after clenching in the Accolade, Lashley would tap out.

Tables Match for the Smackdown's Tag Team championship: The Revival © vs The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) w/Xavier Woods
After losing the Tag titles on Raw the Monday after Survivor Series, the New Day earned their shot at the grandest stage out them all to win them back. With Dawson and Wilder in the weeks coming putting Woods through a table causing him to get injured and put him out of action. Then would follow by putting Kingston and Big E through tables. This match would have a shocking finish as Kofi would hit Dawson with a super kick but Big E would connect with a Big Ending to Kofi and allowing Dawson to get Kofi on the table and Dawson to jump and put him through it. As Woods would stand in shock as Big E turned on his fellow brothers. Big E would continue to attack Kofi and then Woods saying, “It’s my turn to be the man, Kofi you didn’t deserve the title and now I’m taking my chance.”

Universal Championship match: ‘The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns
After winning the rumble, Reings declared that he would take on the Fiend for the Universal title.
Reigns would come out to the ring in boo’s while the Fiend would get a huge pop from the crowd. The two men would be put on a slugger fest with Reigns continuing to get booed by the crowd. The Fiend would slowly gain momentum of the match and stick Reigns with a Mandible Claw hit a Sister Abigail and retain his title.

Braun Strowman vs Big Show
The Big Show called out Strowman a few weeks ago saying he didn't have what it takes to be the big man around here. Strowman would go to tell Show that he is one of the biggest disappointments for a big man. Telling Show how he has never won a Royal Rumble and is a disgrace. This match would end up last seconds as Show would go for the knockout punch but Strowman would catch the bunch and spear Show and win the match.

WWE Championship match (Title vs Career Match): Brock Lesnar W/Paul Heyman vs Rey Mysterio w/Cain Valesquez & Dominic Mysterio
Rey would get the chance tonight to win the WWE Championship after months of harassment
from Brock and Heyman. Calling out Eddie and how Dominic doesn't deserve Rey as a father. After all of this Rey would put it all out calling Brock out and putting his career on the line for the WWE championship. This match would have the beast dominating and staring down Dominic and Cain the whole time. Though with Heyman distracting the ref trying to help Brock, Dominic would get into the ring with the belt and hit Heyman with it dropping him. This would allow Rey to connect with a Frog Splash and win the WWE Championship.

Buried Alive Match (Loser Retires): The Undertaker vs Kane
Two historic career but one ends tonight, these two have been through it all. The Brothers of Destruction ends and it started recently with Undertaker declaring for the Royal Rumble for one last run. Though Kane would enter and turn on his brother after forming a short partnership and eliminating multiple superstars together.but Kane would toss his brother out ending the last title run. Then the two would start the demonic characteristics that the two have been known for. The ending of the one career would be the one of Kane. The Undertaker tombstone piledriver his brother in the pit and end the match.The lights would go out and Undertake would be gone with a tombstone left behind “Kane 1993-2020”

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-24-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Breaking News
After a fantastic Wrestlemania, WWE is saddened to announce the retirement of Kane. As well as cause of injuries Jason Jordan will be retiring from in ring competition but will join the backstage staff. For more news, tonight on Monday night Raw we will have a draft lottery including Superstars from NXT and Smackdown. In different matches, each brand will have different Superstars representing their brand and if they are to win, they will receive a draft pick. The lottery will continue on NXT and Smackdown, the only Superstars not eligible are to be drafted.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 11-26-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

The show goes live and we hear “Cult of Personality” echo throughout the arena as CM Punk would make his way to the ring. Punk would grab a mic and sit in the ring: “Well well well….after all this time Hunter still never learned. I vowed once I returned that I would make a difference and what did I do? I came back and beat Hunter, his NXT boys and Jeff Hardy. So now i’m here to stay and well.. Win back something that i’ve so missed, the WWE title. So tonight I’m here to announce I’m back on Raw. So anyone who wants to come out and fight let’s go…” (As “Loaded” would come on and Jeff Hardy would answer the call)

Draft Match: CM Punk (Raw) vs Jeff Hardy (Smackdown)
Match starts with Punk on the offensive backing Hardy into the corner.
Punk would hit a running knee into a bulldog.
Hardy would get a twist of fate but get a two count.
Jeff would go to a hit a twist of fate but Punk would put the knees up.
Punk would wait for Hardy and connect the GTS and win.
We’d go to the screen and see that Dolph Ziggler would be drafted to Monday Night Raw, taking him away from Smackdown.

Draft Match: Lio Rush (NXT) vs Bobby Lashley (Raw)
After Rush being Lashley’s manager but leaving him, the two get to settle their differences tonight.
Lashley would overpower Rush to start the match hitting heavy head shots.
Rush would get back into it with his speed and would connect with a frog splash but Lashley would kick out at two.
Lashley would end up spearing Rush but he’d kick out at two as well.
The end would be when Lashley would go for another spear but Rush would give him a high knee, go to the top rope and connect with a Dragon’s call.
We’d go to the screen and see Cruiserweight Akira Tozawa would be drafted to NXT.

Backstage we see Triple H, NXT Manager, Eric Bischoff, Raw Manager and Ric Flair who was just appointed Smackdown manager. The three men are talking about trades and possible deals to keep certain superstars safe on their brand. As it would start to get heated and Flair would say he will put up 2 picks and both Biscoff and Hunter accept it. Flair says you better have your best guys out there. So in our Main Event we will have a triple threat which will be worth two draft picks.

Draft Match: Lars Sullivan (Smackdown) vs Titus O’Neil (Raw)
The match would start and Sullivan would charge O’Neil taking him down.
Quickly Sullivan would connect with a Freak Accident and get the pin.
We’d go to the screen and see Andrade would be drafted to Smackdown.

#1 Contender Match for Raw Tag Team Championship: The Uso’s vs The Viking Raiders
After losing the titles last night Ivar and Erik look to defeat the Uso’s after they were the ones that were pinned.
Jey and Erik would start his match off, as the two would lock up.
Uso’s would use their experience to keep exchanging tags, as Erik would be thrown into the ropes Ivar would tag himself in.
Erik would get hit by a double super kick, as Jimmy would try to pin Erik. Ivar would come in take out Jey and hit Jimmy with spin kick and pick up the win to become #1 contender.

Champion vs Champion Draft match: Samoa Joe (Raw) vs King Corbin (Smackdown)
They two champs would lock up, as Joe would instantly lock in the Coquina Clutch, but Corbin would reach the ropes.
Then once Corbin would get some momentum, Mustafi Ali would come down to the ring and distract Corbin costing him the match.
As Joe would again lock in the Coquina clutch in the middle of the ring, as Raw would pick up the win and Mustafi Ali would be drafted to Monday Night Raw. After costing Corbin the match Ali leaves Smackdown.

Draft Match (Worth 2 draft picks): Keith Lee (NXT) vs Ricochet (Raw) vs Cesaro (Smackdown)
The match begins with Cesaro rolling out of the ring, Ricochet running at Lee but only to be fit with a forearm.
Cesaro would return to the ring attacking Lee after he’d take out Ricochet, hitting him with uppercuts.
Cesaro would swing around Lee, but Ricochet would jump off the top rope hitting a cross body and go for the pin on Lee but only get a two.
Cesaro and Ricochet would start to fight on the outside as Lee would hit a sucide jump onto both men.
As Lee would throw Cesaro into the ring go for a count but only get two.
Ricochet would return and hit a 630 on Lee and pickup the win for Raw.
As we’d look at the board and see the first pick for Raw would be Matt Hardy from Smackdown and the second pick would be Damien Priest from NXT.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2019, 08:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Backstage we see all three managers settling into the draft room. When Adam Cole would come into the room, and get into Triple H’s face. Saying he wants a rematch with Riddle and if he can’t have that he wants Balor. Hunter explains to Cole that Balor isn’t here tonight but Riddle is. Though he tells Cole that if he wants a chance at the title. He’ll need to win his match tonight against Smackdown or Raw. That's when Bischoff and Flair would step up and say that they want to be in on this match. So Hunter tells Cole that he’ll need to find a partner as this match will be a triple threat tornado tag match. To make it more interesting Hunter puts it on the line that this match will be worth two picks.

Draft match: Shorty G (Smackdown) vs Oney Lorcan (NXT)
  • The two would stare each other down, with Lorcan hitting the first punch.
  • Followed by a Shorty take down, as Shorty G would try to keep Oney on the mat.
  • Gable would hit a Moonsault and pick up the win.
  • We’d see the screen as R-Truth would head to Smackdown.

Draft match: The Undisputed Era (Fish & O’Reily) (NXT) vs Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins (Raw)
  • Ryder and Fish would start it off, with a Ryder take down. Though Fish would get it into his corner tagging in O’Reily. Who’d connect with superkick.
  • Ryder and Fish would end up on the outside as Ryder would be thrown into the ring post and back into the ring. O’Reilly would be tagged in and connect with heavy slaps to Ryder’s chest. Until he’d knock him down and fight to tag in Hawkins, but Curt wouldn't last as he’d get hit with a superkick knocking him down.
  • O’Reilly would take down Ryder as Fish would connect with the Fish Hook Deluxe for the win and then attack Hawkins after throwing him out of the ring.
  • As we’d see that the Viper Randy Orton has been drafted to NXT!!!!!

British Strong Styles (Seven & Bate) vs Breezango (Fandango & Breeze)
  • Tyler Bate and Tyler Breeze would start with the two getting into a verbal argument and Bates landing heavy slaps to the chest.
  • As Fandango would hit a big leg drop from the top rope but only get a 2 count. As finally Seven’s would get into the ring.
  • Breeze would get into the ring and try to Superkick Seven but he’d hit the ref instead. As Bate would then grab a kendo stick and start to go at Fandango and Breeze.
  • The ref would get back to his feet as Seven’s would get the pin.

Backstage Segment in the Draft Room with Triple H, Bischoff and Flair
We see Eric Bischoff going off on Triple H, about losing Randy Orton. Hunter would say that he doesn't have control of who gets drafted where.
Flair then gets into it saying he’s the one who's been screwed as he’s lost the most superstars so far!
As we’d see Vince go into the draft room and say he’s not happy with how Flair has been performing. So he’s gonna give Smackdown the first choice at free agents once the draft ends Friday Night. Which then will allow both Raw and NXT to negotiate contracts.

Draft match: Pete Dunne (NXT) vs Matt Hardy (Raw)
  • Quick Hardy take down as he’d get Dunne into the corner, followed by a running bulldog. As Hardy would get the crowd pumped up.
  • Dunne would hit a situp powerbomb but only get a two count, followed by a neckbreaker.
  • Matt would start go get some offensive and the two would make their way to the outside. AS Dunne would be thrown into the steel steps. They’d return and Hardy would hit a side effect but Dunne would kick out at two.
  • Hardy would connect with a twist of fate and defeat the Bruiserweight Pete Dunne, after WALTER would come down to the ring and distract Hardy.
  • We’d go to the screen with now Imperium on the stage and see that Shinsuke Nakamura would be drafted to Raw.

WALTER would grab a mic: “Oh Pete.. you think that Imperium has come to NXT to help you? No…. see I’m the United Kingdom Champion and well, I am making sure you don’t come back to NXT UK. We are better of without you, so I’d suggest you stay here and not bother us anymore…” as all of a sudden Tyler Bate and Trent Seven would rush the ring attacking all four men but would get beaten down and also thrown to the outside leaving WALTER, Fabian Archer , Alexander Wolfe and Marcel Barthel standing tall.

Triple Threat Tornado Tag Draft match (2 picks): Adam Cole & ??? (NXT) vs The O.C. (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows w/AJ Styles) (Raw) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
  • The O.C. and New Day would make their way to the ring, as Cole’s music would hit and he’d grab a mic. My tag team partner tonight is someone who maybe I haven’t gotten along with in the past but that’ll change tonight. My tag team partner is Killian Dain.
  • Cole and Kofi would head to the outside and Kofi would hit with heavy kicks while Cole would sit on the steps.
  • Dain would grab Woods and suplex him from the ring to the outside.
  • Cole would connect with a superkick on Gallows, Woods would come in and throw Cole to the outside, Anderson would come in and hit a Gun Stun on Woods, Dain would running clotheslines himself and Anderson to the outside. As Kofi would slide into the ring and hit a top rope elbow and get the win and draft picks for Raw.
  • Cole would start to freak out as all of a sudden, Finn Balor would attack Cole from behind and throw him into the steel steps. As Balor would get a chair to hit him, Dain would come in and stop him. About to hit him with the chair he’d see Anderson and Gallows protecting Balor.
  • AJ Styles’ music would hit, he’d come to the ring side and him with the OC would start attacking everyone in the ring and ring side. As an all out brawl would take way, the three GM’s and other staff would break it up.
  • Then we’d see the draft screen going, we’d see Cameron Grimes would be drafted to Smackdown. Then Cedric Alexander would be drafted to Smackdown as well.
  • The show would end with AJ Styles and the OC, staring down Finn Balor and the Undisputed Era. While Cole and Dain would be in the middle as the New Day would come to back them up.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »