Home

--Gods and Legends-- WWE 2k20 Universe

This is a discussion on --Gods and Legends-- WWE 2k20 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2020, 06:14 AM   #41
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: --Gods and Legends-- WWE 2k20 Universe

WWE Presents! Money in the Bank...

May Week 3...

MATCHES

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Samoa Joe VS Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins VS AJ Styles VS Batista VS Daniel Bryan VS Jeff Hardy VS Matt Hardy

Women's Money in the Bank Match
Billie Kay VS Peyton Royce VS Becky Lynch VS Mickie James VS Alexa Bliss VS Asuka VS ??? VS ???

World Heavyweight Championship
NO HOLD'S BARRED
John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/ Stephanie McMahon

WWE Championship
NO HOLDS BARRED
Randy Orton(c) VS Vince McMahon W/ Shane McMahon

WWE United States Championship
LADDER MATCH
Rey Mysterio(c) VS Drew McIntyre

WWE Intercontinental Championship
STREET FIGHT
Dean Ambrose(c) VS Kane

WWE United Kingdom Championship
X-Pac(c) VS Smoke

RAW Women's Championship
Sasha Banks(c) VS Natayla

Falls Count Anywhere
Paul London VS The Brian Kendrick

SmackDown's Women's Championship
Bayley VS Ivory

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS Finn Balor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2020, 06:39 AM   #42
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Main Event.

May Week 2.

Results

Syracuse, NY

Ali DEF. Andrade W/ Zelina Vega via reversed 450 splash
Absolution W/ Paige DEF Dana Brook and Alicia Fox Fairytale ending
Bliss Def Nikki Bliss DDT
Nakamura DEF Ziggler Kinshasa
Miz w/ Maryse Def Eric young countout
The Club def The Revival

Old 02-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #43
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE RAW May Week 3

PREVIEW

We're just 6 Days away from Money in the Bank! and Monday Night RAW looks to bring some more drama between New Authority and the World Champions. Last week after SmackDown Live! went off the air World Champions John Cena and Randy Orton we're victorious over their Extreme Rules tag team Match over Triple H and Mr. McMahon. Their reward was another beatdown at the hands of the New Authority.

Tonight Triple H and company have announced that World Heavyweight Champion John Cena will face Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Batista in a 3 on 1 handicap Match. The deck is stacked against the Cenation Leader.

Also facing a Handicap Match is WWE Champion Randy Orton facing Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon. Will The Viper strike?

Speaking of Money in the Bank, the last 2 Women's Money in the Bank spots will be filled tonight when The Queen Charlotte Flair takes on Zelina Vega, and Absolution Leader Paige takes on Nikki Bella. Which two Women will punch the final tickets to this Sunday?

Lastly, WWE Tag Team Champions The Hardy Boyz will defend the gold tonight when they face their #1 Contenders The B Team.

All this and more on RAW!

Old 02-08-2020, 01:01 AM   #44
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE RAW

May Week 3

East Rutherford, NJ

Fireworks go off and it's time for Monday Night RAW! We're just 6 Days away from MONEY IN THE BANK!!!

MATCH 1
WWE Tag Team Championship

The Hardys(c) VS The "B" Team.

Winners: The Hardys(c)

The Hardys celebrate holding their titles high as The "B" Team taunt them from the ramp. Matt and Jeff can now focus on the Money in the Bank Ladder Match!

Backstage, A black Limo pulls into the garage. We all know who this is. Triple H steps out and the New Authority has arrived.

We then see World Heavyweight Champion John Cena walking backstage. The World Championship slung over his shoulder. Cena says hello to some people backstage before making his way to the ring.

Mixed pops as usual.

Cena slides in all smiles from the Champ.

The Champ points to the Money in the Bank sign before speaking.

Cena: "We are just 6 days away from the annual Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View! Hunter 6 days away from the beating of your life! (Pops) For the past few weeks Triple H you've been walking around here throwing your weight around wanting to relive 2013 all over again. Except now you have your family and some old goons who can't seem to detach their lips from your backside."

This prompts The Authority to come out and stare Cena down from the stage.

Cena puts his hands up ready for a fight.

Triple H: "Cena I would watch your mouth if I we're you."

Cena smirks not backing down.

Cena: "I got a better idea Hunter. How about you come down here and shut it for me?"

Mr. McMahon, Shawn Michaels, and Batista get pissed and try walking down until Triple H backs them off.

Vince: "Cena you son of a Bitch! How dare you talk about my family! "

Triple H: "Cena I'm going to beat your *** at Money in the Bank! But tonight you're facing me, Shawn Michaels, and Batista. Go get him boys!"

The New Authority charge the ring and the fight is on. Cena holds his own dropping Batista and Shawn Michaels but then Triple H, Shane, and Vince get in on it as well and it's 5 on 1.

Then the WWE Champion Randy Orton charges the ring carrying a chair. He slides in swinging at everybody!

The Authority are sent backing up the stage as Cena and Orton hold the ring!

MATCH 2
MiTB Qualifyer

Charlotte Flair VS Zelina Vega

Winner: Charlotte Flair

Charlotte plays to the crowd pointing at Money in the Bank knowing she has a spot in the Match for Sunday.

(Shattered Dreams Production)

We see Goldust sitting in his Director's Chair in a screening room. It's been awhile since anybody has seen The Bizarre one.

Goldust: "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. The Godfather Part 2. 1974. Money in the Bank is this Sunday. I see friends. I see enemies. It's been awhile since I have been back in my Director's chair. It's been awhile since I have needed to come here and find my inspiration. You all turned your backs on me. You all pushed me to the side like garbage. At Money in the Bank my eye will be on the Money in the Bank ladder match. Who will emerge as my next hero? My next villain? No matter what happens you all will never forget! The name.....Goldust… Rest assured... Goldust (Deep Breath) is back. (Bite)"

MATCH 3
Kane and Drew McIntyre VS Dean Ambrose(c) and Rey Mysterio(c)

Winners:Kane and McIntyre(By DQ)

An all out brawl erupts between the Champions and their Challengers. Officials come out to separate all 4 men with Ambrose and Mysterio holding their titles high..

Backstage we see The New Authority in their Office.

H: "Look all I'm saying is we have to be smart about this. "

Vince: "And what do you suggest then Hunter?"

H: "Look Vince I want that World Heavyweight Championship as bad as you want that WWE title. But we all know what John Cena and Randy Orton are capable of."

HBK: "That's a good point."

Stephanie: "Exactly."

Vince: "Ah hell okay then. What's your idea?"

H: "Look on Sunday we need to stick to the plan okay? Cena and Orton may be crazy but they're not stupid."

Batista in a suit places his hand on Mr. McMahon's shoulder.

Batista: "Relax Mr. McMahon. Hunter knows what he's doing."

McMahon nods understanding.

H: "Look Vince if you trust me you and I will both be walking out of Money in the Bank as World Champions."

MATCH 4
MiTB Qualifyer

Paige W/Absolution DEF Nikki Bella W/ Brie (Paige Turner)

Winner: Paige

Brie Bella slides in and checks on her sister who have just taken a Paige-Turner. Absolution then jumps Brie and leaves her lying next to Nikki.

Absolution walks off laughing and celebrating as Paige has a spot in the Money in the Bank.

Backstage we see SmackDown's Women's Champion Bayley being interviewed. She's all business tonight as the hugger speaks.

Bayley: "I don't know Ivory. I watched her growing up when I was a girl. I respect the things she's done for the business. At Money in the Bank when I defend my Women's Championship I'm going to show her and the WWE Universe why I am more than just a hugger."

She walks off.

MATCH 5
Big Show W/ Andre The Giant VS Elias

Winner: Big Show

MATCH 6
Sasha Banks(c) Bayley(c) Becky Lynch VS Natayla Ivory Alicia Fox

Winners: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch

After the match a brawl breaks out. The Champions send their challengers to the outside backing up the ramp. Bayley and Sasha Banks hold their Championships high taunting.

Backstage we see Randy Orton walking and all of a sudden he comes face to face with Shane McMahon. Orton looks around for The Authority. Shane puts his hands up calming him down.

Shane: "Relax Champ, just me."

Orton: "What the hell do you want?"

Shane: "I'm just here to give you a message Champ. My father is coming for that WWE Championship. Count your days Randy."

Shane walks away as Orton stares after him.

We then see AJ Styles and The Club in their locker room. Gallows and Anderson carry the World Tag Team Championship over their shoulders.

Styles: "I'm telling you it's crazy and a disgrace that The Club is not on the card for Money in the Bank."

Anderson: "Well I mean you're in Money in the Bank."

Styles: "Good point. But you're the World Tag Team Champions and you're not on the card."

Gallows: "It's cause no team wants to face us."

Styles: "Good point. Throw it up boys!"

The Club throws up their hand sign.

MATCH 7
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins VS AJ Styles and Samoa Joe

Winners: Rollins and Reigns

Afterwards all 4 men have a staredown and point to Money in the Bank claiming they're going to win it.

MATCH 8
Randy Orton(c) VS Vince and Shane McMahon

Winner: Randy Orton(c)

Shane lies motionless in the ring after suffering a RKO by the WWE Champion. Vince slides in for some payback but Orton drops him with an RKO. Orton slides out of the ring just as the New Authority arrives.

Orton with some payback here tonight!

MATCH 9
The New Authority (H, HBK, Batista) VS John Cena(c)

Winners: The New Authority

Unlike Randy Orton, John Cena wasn't as lucky dealing with a 3 on 1 handicap. He dropped Batista with a AA but fell to a Pedigree to his #1 Contender. Cena is left motionless once again at the hands of The New Authority.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:05 AM   #45
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Presents! Money in the Bank...

May Week 3...

MATCHES

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Samoa Joe VS Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins VS AJ Styles VS Batista VS Daniel Bryan VS Jeff Hardy VS Matt Hardy

Women's Money in the Bank Match
Billie Kay VS Peyton Royce VS Becky Lynch VS Mickie James VS Alexa Bliss VS Asuka VS Charlotte Flair VS Paige

World Heavyweight Championship
NO HOLD'S BARRED
John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/ Stephanie McMahon

WWE Championship
NO HOLDS BARRED
Randy Orton(c) VS Vince McMahon W/ Shane McMahon

WWE United States Championship
LADDER MATCH
Rey Mysterio(c) VS Drew McIntyre

WWE Intercontinental Championship
STREET FIGHT
Dean Ambrose(c) VS Kane

WWE United Kingdom Championship
X-Pac(c) VS Smoke

RAW Women's Championship
Sasha Banks(c) VS Natayla

Falls Count Anywhere
Paul London VS The Brian Kendrick

SmackDown's Women's Championship
Bayley VS Ivory

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS Finn Balor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2020, 01:25 AM   #46
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SMACKDOWN LIVE PREVIEW

May Week 3.

We're just 5 days away from Money in the Bank! Both Ladder matches are set! Tonight is promising to be huge as World Heavyweight Champion John Cena will have a Contract signing with his #1 Contender Triple H.

WWE Champion Randy Orton will also have his Contract signing with Mr. McMahon. What does the New Authority have up their sleeve tonight?

Alexa Bliss is competing in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on Sunday but tonight "The Goddess" will have all 7 participants on a "Moment of Bliss."
Things look to be interesting as all 8 will share the spotlight! Things might get heated!

"The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles will face Daniel Bryan tonight! Both men are in Money in the Bank on Sunday. A win will give either one momentum heading in.

WWE Tag Team Champions The Hardy Boyz defeated The "B" Team last week for the titles. Tonight they will defend the Gold once again in a rematch as Dallas and Axel have challenged The Hardys again.

Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose will team with Smackdown's Women's Champion Bayley to face Ivory and Kane in a Mixed Tag Team Match. All 4 are scheduled for Money in the Bank! Which team will get momentum heading into Sunday?

Old 02-23-2020, 03:13 AM   #47
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SMACKDOWN LIVE

May Week 3

QUICK RECAP.

St. Paul, MN

Bryan def Styles

Ivory/Kane Def Ambrose/Bayley

WWE Tag Team
Hardys Def B Team

Rollins Def Joe

Reigns Def Henry

Bray Wyatt Def Cody Rhodes

Ruby Riott Def Nikki Cross

batista def y2j
Old 07-03-2020, 03:57 AM   #48
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

NXT PREVIEW

May Week 3..

As NXT draws closer to TakeOver: Blackpool, we will get a taste of some of the scheduled matches. Mia Yim and Bianca Belair will get their hands on each other tonight but in Tag Team Action. Belair will team with Kay Lee Ray to face Mia Yim and Io Shirai.

New NXT Television Champion Reilly Flash will defend the Gold when he meets "The Legend Killer" Alex Walker. Can Walker dethrone Flash after a one week title reign?

Since beating Matt Riddle at TakeOver: Rival, Ohno and Riddle have been attacking each other constantly. Tonight they meet in a Street Fight. Who will come out on top in this next chapter of the rivalry?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »