Home

2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals v. San Francisco Giants

This is a discussion on 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals v. San Francisco Giants within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #569
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals v. San Francisco Giants

I was rooting for KC hard to win it all, as my Dad brought me up to never root for any Sports team from Cal., but I have to say the Giants are a class organization from top to bottom. Hard not to be happy for those players, or most of them anyway, and the manager along with coaching staff. They do things the right way, from the way the way the do things on the field as well as off.

Congrats to the Team and fans, watching the parade now. Hopefully 15 is our yr because 16 is probably the Giants yr again,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-01-2014, 11:10 AM   #570
Banned

MooMoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Being a Red Sox fan living in California, I have to give props to the Giants. I notice a lot of people around really dislike the Giants (besides the Dodgers fans). Everyone loves an underdog (including myself), but how can you not root for the quirky, weird Giants? I was forced to being my gf and her family are huge Giants fans, but I don't mind the Giants. All I'm saying is, if we had Bumgarner..... I would go nuts. Congrats to the Giants for grinding it out, and Panda if you are looking to leave, Boston will welcome your awesome playoff presence with open arms.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #571
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Posey: "I asked him in that first inning, he wasn't that crisp, so, 'Hey, are you OK?' He said, '(grunt) Yeah, I just gotta get loose.'"
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) October 30, 2014
Ya I laughed when he said that cuz when Bum was in that first inning, I turned to my wife and said "he looks like he's still getting loose." ....It is funny tho how EVERYONE has talked so much smack on Panda saying he's fat, can't play D, blah blah....but all I've heard on MLB radio for teams/fans getting ready for 2015 is omg I hope we can get the Panda, we gotta get the Panda....smh...Panda isn't leaving....there's a reason players don't leave....Elite ballpark, elite fan base (who actually knows the game and doesn't boo after a 0 for 4 game), top manager and GM in baseball and unselfish group who just flat out wins....he might have to give up 4-5 Mil per year to stay but he knows he's absolutely loved in SF
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »