Home

The LeBron James Thread

This is a discussion on The LeBron James Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Team?
Cleveland 82 20.81%
Chicago 86 21.83%
New York 71 18.02%
New Jersey 32 8.12%
Los Angeles Clippers 11 2.79%
Oklahoma City 7 1.78%
Miami 82 20.81%
Other 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #11233
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
Get a life man..
Congrats to The Heat, the big three, and all of us fans of Lebron.
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #11234
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Does this mean this thread could finally be closed?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #11235
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: The LeBron James Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their boobs bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another whore who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.
Damn, you must've had that thing loaded ready to go once the clock hit 0.00.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #11236
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
MVP! MVP! MVP!
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE
Old 06-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #11237
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Does this mean this thread could finally be closed?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Might need it more than ever now
Old 06-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #11238
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Please close it now.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #11239
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

My man was just getting some stuff off his chest, that's all lol.

My favorite part:

Quote:
**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their boobs bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #11240
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another whore who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.
You take this game too seriously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »