Home

****2012 NBA FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD****

This is a discussion on ****2012 NBA FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD**** within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #801
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ****2012 NBA FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Well if Spo is going to be intent on playing Bron all 48 minutes it's best to have Battier guard KD when he's in the game.
Agree. But it would be more effective to have LeBron play 42 minutes and guard Durant some then to have him play 46 and never have him guard Durant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #802
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
Come on though, Fish wasn't running circles around anyone, he hit a few jumpers. And a rookie, who really isn't special to begin with shouldn't be the difference in your game plan.

Bosh is completely out of rhythm with the entire team since he's missed so many games. He's playing hurt and can't even play starter minutes. By the time he jacked those three's the game was pretty much over anyway. I don't blame Bosh for anything.
I didn't say Fisher was running circles around anyone. I'm suggesting that Cole may bring some life and energy to a listless Heat squad...especially at the PG position when all Spo does is ask Chalmers to stand in the corner and wait for 3s.

Bosh played 33 minutes. He is more than capable of starting. And he looks healthier than Wade.

I'm not blaming Bosh. I'm blaming Spo for how he's using him. He's got kid gloves on him. Collison is out there looking like a madman and Spo is babying Bosh because he was injured over 2 series ago? It's the Finals.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #803
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
I didn't say Fisher was running circles around anyone. I'm suggesting that Cole may bring some life and energy to a listless Heat squad...especially at the PG position when all Spo does is ask Chalmers to stand in the corner and wait for 3s.

Bosh played 33 minutes. He is more than capable of starting. And he looks healthier than Wade.

I'm not blaming Bosh. I'm blaming Spo for how he's using him. He's got kid gloves on him. Collison is out there looking like a madman and Spo is babying Bosh because he was injured over 2 series ago? It's the Finals.
Oh, my bad. I guess I'm just saying it's tough to ask a rookie to contribute like that...

An 8 man rotation is not going to work against OKC. I guarantee that.. so you're right in a sense
Old 06-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #804
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

I dont know about playing Cole. Spo also tried starting Dexter Pittman against the Pacers to give them some energy and an extra player, and he ended up playing 10 minutes and had a statline of 0-0-0. This is a similar situation.

I don't think Cole has been on the court in 2 months.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #805
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
I dont know about playing Cole. Spo also tried starting Dexter Pittman against the Pacers to give them some energy and an extra player, and he ended up playing 10 minutes and had a statline of 0-0-0. This is a similar situation.

I don't think Cole has been on the court in 2 months.
Dexter Pittman?

Fat man Pittman?

Pittman?

...but he can't use Cole or James Jones?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #806
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

They shouldn't use any of them. Maybe play Cole 5 minutes and see what happens, but for the most part I don't see any of those 3 players making a difference in this series.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #807
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
They shouldn't use any of them. Maybe play Cole 5 minutes and see what happens, but for the most part I don't see any of those 3 players making a difference in this series.
...and you'll never find out will you?

Keep riding that LeBron James Super Duper Hero cart and see where that goes
Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #808
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
Yeah, Thabo was checking LBJ, and I would have imagined that Bron would've muscled through him but Thabo did a solid job.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
I don't think Thabo did a good job at all, lebron was getting by him, I think OKC rotations was what did lebron, every time he got by thabo there was someone there waiting like Colison and they were able to adjust his shot. As far as Durant's defense on Lebron I wish he were on him more, Bron muscled his way thru a couple times and got some dunks and layups

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »