Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-12-2014, 06:44 AM   #305
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

For all the rumours about Love for Wiggins talk I hope they keep Wiggins his potential is unlimited and having a chance to learn from LeBron would be huge for him and wouldn't mind seeing those two and Irving on a fast break would be devastating in the open court.
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2014, 08:27 AM   #306
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Another reason that I love my wife. I get home from work, a little later than normal. She had went through our moving boxes that have been in the garage for a while, and dug out all of my cavs memorabilia from the past 25 years, and has it set in the "man cave". She said that the next home project is to finish the man cave, buy a new projector, and we can have a place to enjoy "The Return".
Old 07-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #307
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
For all the rumours about Love for Wiggins talk I hope they keep Wiggins his potential is unlimited and having a chance to learn from LeBron would be huge for him and wouldn't mind seeing those two and Irving on a fast break would be devastating in the open court.
Wiggins is gravy at this point. Now that they got Lebron, he is as expendable as a first overall pick could ever be, especially if it means they can score a primetime bigman for him.

If they can swing Love and keep Wiggins (and even Waiters), well that would be something.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:50 AM   #308
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
Been telling folks this for 2 weeks. One of the guys on ESPN was spot on. He loves Ohio, still has his mansion in Cleveland, wife wants to be near family and have the kids go to a certain private school there, done deal. Wives may not earn the money, but they have a whole lot of influence. I can relate as I have lived in the same area for my 43 years, home is home.
If mama/wifey ain't happy.....nobody is happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Another reason that I love my wife. I get home from work, a little later than normal. She had went through our moving boxes that have been in the garage for a while, and dug out all of my cavs memorabilia from the past 25 years, and has it set in the "man cave". She said that the next home project is to finish the man cave, buy a new projector, and we can have a place to enjoy "The Return".
Nice. You found a keeper.

Last edited by GAMEC0CK2002; 07-12-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:01 AM   #309
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Wiggins is gravy at this point. Now that they got Lebron, he is as expendable as a first overall pick could ever be, especially if it means they can score a primetime bigman for him.

If they can swing Love and keep Wiggins (and even Waiters), well that would be something.
Oh no I realise that you have Love available not matter the cost you get him as he is an established player in the league. Just was speaking from a personal perspective seeing those two on the fast break would be excitement esp if Cleveland played an up and down style of game would be awesome to see.

But if Love is there u go get him no question and not hating on Andy still think They may need a rim protector as well to back Andy up
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Old 07-12-2014, 09:15 AM   #310
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I respect LeBron for this decision. I wasn't following basketball at the time of the first decision (to leave Cleveland.) However, I still viewed the Heat as a "villain" kind of team, as I like most of the Heat's "rivals" (Pacers, Wizards, Knicks and Nets.) I think the Heat will still contend, especially if they keep Wade. The Cavaliers will be much better this year. If they can trade for Kevin Love without sacrificing too much, I think the Cavaliers could be a top team in the East this season.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-12-2014, 09:48 AM   #311
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEC0CK2002
If mama/wifey ain't happy.....nobody is happy.

Nice. You found a keeper.
Yes, yes I did. She didn't watch any games with me last year, as I was pulling for the pacers to knock the Heat down. She said it just wasn't the same, and she couldn't get behind any team but the Cavs.

I watched fewer NBA Games last year than ever, I was rejuvenated when Wiggins was landed #1 and regardless of what happened with LBJ, I was happy. Now, I'm ecstatic.

I've witnessed a ton of heartbreak through my professional basketball watching years, nothing hurt worse than when the Cavs seemingly quit against the Celtics that series. I guess the writing was on the wall that he was gone. Truly hurt. You can't really get behind another team like the team you've rooted for through your childhood. I started a thread back during that series, looking for a second team that I wasn't emotionally invested in... bt it wasn't the same.

Now... there's a joy and faith restored. It's probably cheesy, but I know a lot of the guys will know what I'm talking about. I'm not from Cleveland, but it was the closest geography wise to where I grew up. I took a road trip in 2007 and sit courtside for the Rockets/Cavs, that we won at the buzzer. It was the most surreal experience. I had watched from a young age, through the heartbreak, and for that to be my first live experience....

I didn't see the economy struggles that some of our OS guys did. I've traveled to Cleveland 5-6 times in the past year for business. I'm happy for those OS guys, happy for the community, just happy.

I'll be traveling for a few games this year, as the wife has told me that regardless of where we sit, she wants me to get back into it. She's a good woman, I'm lucky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #312
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Hold up LeBron goes to the Cavs and now you're done with the Pacers? That aint right. wtf WTF lol.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »