Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #497
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Tbh I'd be very disapointed too if I was a Heat fan.

But as a spectator I think it's pretty awesome that he did it. He changed the whole dynamic of the league and it's gonna be a very interesting season.
Why would u get Mad if u were a Heat fan he helped them get 2 more rings and he gave them relevant status again so being mad I don't understand it

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 07-17-2014, 12:22 PM   #498
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
But fans got mad at LeBron bosh and wade for picking a location in free agency
Come on Dre you know people like to paint narratives their own way so long as it suits them lol.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:25 PM   #499
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Why would u get Mad if u were a Heat fan he helped them get 2 more rings and he gave them relevant status again so being mad I don't understand it
I'd be disapointed not mad. I think I would be... Especially because I really woudn't have expected it at all. It kinda came out of nowhere. We all expected them to opt out but I personnally was almost sure it was to free up cap space.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #500
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I'd be disapointed not mad. I think I would be... Especially because I really woudn't have expected it at all. It kinda came out of nowhere. We all expected them to opt out but I personnally was almost sure it was to free up cap space.
I think everybody knew LeBron was going to opt out of his contract that was no surprise at all to me anyway

Plus if he didn't go back to Miami he was going to Cleveland

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 07-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #501
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Seems he is already ahead of that. He will run that place and get whatever he wants or he will jet again. My thing is when you go to college and finish your 4 or so years you don't go back home. You go into the world as the new adult that you are and figure stuff out on your own even if it isn't the most comfortable. It's like the movie baby boy which I assume LeBron has never seen.. You grow up and leave the nest, you dont grow up and run right back to the nest when things get a bit tough. smh

I remember reading an article in 2010 when LeBron was with the Heat saying there was a possibilty of him leaving because Pat and the rest of the organization held him accountable. He isn't held to those standards in Cleveland and enjoys it imo.
You are a bitter Heat fan that is very uneducated on LeBron James.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #502
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

Since when have Mike Miller and Ray Allen been "Heat players". They both joined because of LeBron in the first place. Miller was gone, Ray was considering retiring or verbally admitting to following in LeBron. Those guys weren't stolen from Miami, they weren't going to be there anyways.

James Jones without LeBron would have went back to his 12-13th man role and only play in 20-30 games for 5 minutes per.

You act like the guy was just stealing away franchise pieces, he didn't take Haslem and Wade with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #503
Pro

d23x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
You are a bitter Heat fan that is very uneducated on LeBron James.
Of course im upset not bitter the best player in the league just left my team. LeBron has been my favorite player since 2006 so idk how I sound uneducated. I have seen most if not all of his games since arrving in the league. I was obviously just joking with the anology that I used about baby boy and college, but no need to call me uneducated because i'm upset that the best player left my team..

Last edited by d23x; 07-17-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #504
Rookie

Personally I always had a feeling that Lebron was going to go back to Cleveland at some point, but I thought he'd give the Heat around 2 more years. That being said, as a Heat fan, I have no anger towards Lebron especially after 4 straight years of NBA Finals and an insane amount of entertainment. Being able to watch one of the best to ever play the game night in and night out on my team is one of those sports memories that stick around forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »