Home

Interview and Intro Movie from NBA Live 2003 !!!

This is a discussion on Interview and Intro Movie from NBA Live 2003 !!! within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2002, 06:59 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Interview and Intro Movie from NBA Live 2003 !!!

would you go to McDonalds if you liked Whoppers?

BTW--people are entitled to their opinions but considering that Steve is the only person that has played all three of the games--you should make your comments as intelligent as possible.
Old 09-27-2002, 07:58 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13

In reply to:

Why are you all so hyped about a dunk?
Look at the Dirk Nowitzki jumper 3/4 thru the clip. It's just TERRIBLE as Live have been since 2001. Totally unnatrual with stiff arms just like good old Bill Cartwright.

Come on Now stop the hating. Lets not even go there.
You Know dag on well that is as good as a shot that 2k could of produce and even drive.
In reply to:

One thing everyone should have learned by now is that EA is great at putting together videos. The gameplay looks waaay too fast and much arcadier than in earlier versions. The "freestyle" control animations also look a little stiff blending from one to another. It can't be worse than 2002 though.

Same goes for that comment too. Its an a Intro its supposed to have highlights. What do you want then to do just stand there looking stupid. Lets not go there.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:37 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

In reply to:

Come on Now stop the hating. Lets not even go there.
You Know dag on well that is as good as a shot that 2k could of produce and even drive.

I'm not hating at all. I used to be a big fan of Live ever since i bought the first live back in '95. I still like Live 2000 alot, but it's my opinion that some og the good things got ruined in 2001 and 2002, like the flow and look of the jumpes. It's not hating at all, just pointing out a flaw that i think is very big and i'm dissapointed they didn't change that (at least it looks like they didnt).

In reply to:

Its an a Intro its supposed to have highlights.

Yeah, you can't blame EA for making a intro with dunks, dunks and dunks. That's what some people think is cool and thats what the NBA uses all the time to promote itself. I'm more into fundamentals, but hey, im from europe
Old 09-27-2002, 08:59 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

Kobe does that dunk in real life that J-rich did in one of his old commercials, and im not talking about the ones where he jumps 10 feet in the air.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »