Home

NBA LIVE +++

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE +++ within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2002, 06:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
NBA LIVE +++

Just thinking to myself, and one really cool thing that you could do with Live is create old school teams! They've got old school uniforms for every team, you could just create past players and assign them to the team. Then play in the retro jerseys and BOOM...suddenly you could take the court as Run TMC, or the Mavs with Blackmon, Harper, Tarpley, and Perkins, or the late 80's Sonics with the X-Man, Ellis and Chambers, or the Bullets with Muresan, Webber, and Howard! The possibilities are endless!!! Or, for normal people, you could create Showtime from the 80's, the Celts, the "Bad Boys", or any Bulls team of the 90's! Just a thought. Usually Live lets you create or edit quite a few people, so that would be fun!!!!!

Let me know what you think of that? Steve...any idea of how many people you can create or edit in Live?

Let me know a dream matchup you would create!!!

I'll get it started...How about the old Clippers with Mark Jackson, Ron Harper, Danny Manning (in his prime), and Loy Vaught...taking on the old Cleveland Cavs with Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, Larry Nance, and Brad Daugherty! The Cavs would probably wipe the Clips! Unless Bo Kimble had something to say about it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2002, 08:45 PM   #2
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA LIVE +++

great point. I've been wanting all time teams in a basketball game for a while. If they let us recreate enough people, then we could make several of our favorite historical teams(Any of the Bulls or Celtics teams for me).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »