Home

PES 2009 Option Files WORK!!!!

This is a discussion on PES 2009 Option Files WORK!!!! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #25
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: PES 2009 Option Files WORK!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87
Yeah it does. I bought the datel transfer kit on ebay when I first bought my 360 and it was definitely worth it. I don't remember how much it was, but I'm pretty sure it was less than 20 bucks after shipping. IMO, it's a must have for sports gamers on the 360.
$13.82 on Amazon, worth it, although you need a memory card as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Trans...=operasport-20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 6

is anyone else having issues with xport 360 on vista? I installed the program. Updated the driver for my memory card connected through my transfer kit. I start xport, it recognizes the memory card and i choose it. Then it says "error with xport 360, searching for correction"...or something along those lines, at work right now and i dont remember the exact message. It did this every time i started it up, except one time it actually opened. I tried to drag the files over from the extracted file, but it wouldnt allow me to move them to the memory card (the mouse was a O with a slash through it when they were dragged over the memory card window.)

I downloaded the latest version of xport, 1.11, which is supposed to be compatible with vista. Memory card driver is exactly what it should be, according to the xport readme. And my memory card still works through Xchange 360, so there is no problem there. Any ideas?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #27
Pro

well for an update I am able to successfully drag and drop to the memory card window, I just had to run xport as administrator (pretty stupid since I am the administrator/only user on my cpu.) But anyways my memory card is selectable, and the files will drag over. But my memory card does not show any subfolders/partitions in xport. So when I try to move the files over it says I must select a partition to move it to.

Any one else have an issue like this and know how to solve it? I used to do manual editing back on winning eleven 8 and ncaa football early 2000's but simply do not have the desire to get back into it
Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #28
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
well for an update I am able to successfully drag and drop to the memory card window, I just had to run xport as administrator (pretty stupid since I am the administrator/only user on my cpu.) But anyways my memory card is selectable, and the files will drag over. But my memory card does not show any subfolders/partitions in xport. So when I try to move the files over it says I must select a partition to move it to.

Any one else have an issue like this and know how to solve it? I used to do manual editing back on winning eleven 8 and ncaa football early 2000's but simply do not have the desire to get back into it
Hey man, I was having the same problem with xport on vista. Here is what I had to do to get the option file onto my memory card. First things first, I deleted everything off my memory card and copied the pes game file off of the HDD and onto the memory card. Then I used xport to make a backup of the memory card. After that, I downloaded xplorer and used it to open the backup image I'd made with xport.

Once the image is open you can open up the partition and go to the folder with the pes game save. From there I had to copy the option files one by one. That took a little while... but once that is finished I closed out of xplorer and used xport to restore the backup image back onto the memory card and that was that. Everything is working great now. Hope that helps..
Old 11-24-2008, 11:25 PM   #29
Pro

Wow it worked, I was actually able to drag all the files into Xplorer at once. Thanks a bunch my man.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

is there a way to make this work without a memory card? Don't have a memory card, or at least can't find it. Can't drag files into the program either.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #31
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Does xport work with OS X? Is there any other program that can accomplish this that does?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #32
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEM
You can get the ps3 version from here:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=66312

It has the new epl and la liga kits, player, team, cup/league names changed. Doesn't include any player transfers but Konami will take care of this with their update.

I also grabbed the epl chants from the Von Option File on that forum. Works great.
How did you get the EPL chants to work? I created a playlist titled: PES_KONAMI and the game doesn't recognize any files. I also tried creating a playlist called: KONAMI_PES.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »