Home

PES 2012 Wishlist

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Wishlist within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
PES 2012 Wishlist

Y'all know the drill.

• The obvious, more Licenses. I'd like to see the Bundesliga fully licensed. That way if we were given 2 more open leagues we could get the Liga Zon Sagres (Portuguese league) & either the Russian or Turkish Leagues.
  • Tighten up the passing. I like the idea behind the passing but sometimes a simple tap ends up being too powerful and vice versa.
  • More of speed difference between pacy wingers like Lennon/Bale & slower defenders. Now, sometimes you can see it if there is no contact but I'd like to be able to pull away more with the speedsters.
  • MORE fouls! It's not as bad when playing vs the CPU but in most user vs user matches there aren't too many slide-tackles being attempted so there is more shoulder charges.
  • Keep adding animations. There are a couple that I like a lot that need to be fine-tuned. The one where your player rounds off his run to either cross it or pass it. I'd like to see it either sped up or be able to break out of it if necessary.
  • More stats in ML.
  • In BAL mode I'd like to start off on the youth team and progress from there.
Let's here 'em fellas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2011, 04:08 AM   #2

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: PES 2012 Wishlist

- 1 or 2 more leagues as said above. Some South American leagues so that the Copa Libertadores could perhaps be integrated some how in ML. Maybe the Argentine Primera Divison and the Brasileiro Serie A. If not those the leagues that KG stated too.

- Fouls, for the love of God tweak the fouls. Its much better than last years but the CPU still gets away with murder sometimes.

- Loans in BAL

- Europa League as its own game mode

- Add animations and tweak the ones that are in already. Why does my guy always/sometimes have to go around the ball when going after a loose ball.

- The ability to not have Division 2 in ML

- Improve the defense, especially defending passes.

- More options in the stadium creator like editable ad boards on the field.

- The ability to manage National teams in ML.

- The ability to have two nationalities. Maybe in BAL you can have a choice of what NT you want play for if you have 2 nationalities.

- More slots for emblems and stadiums.

- Ref personalities like WE9.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

Last edited by jvalverde88; 01-03-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:38 AM   #3
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

1) Decrease pass accuracy across the board, so passing with Pirlo, Kaka feels much more differently than passing with a stiff CB from Wigan or Birmingham. There is a difference, but not to the point where you really need to think of what to do with the ball. In Fifa 11, I passed much easier with Modric/Van der Vaart than with Crouch. In PES 11, you can feel the difference, but not as pronounced.

2) CPU free-kick accuracy needs to be toned WAYYY down on top player level. I mitigated the problem by lowering EACH short FK taker in the game, but this whole editing work will take a lot of time and energy.

3) More foul animations. Like someone mentioned, playing 20 min halves agaisnt the cpu on top player I avg 6-7 fouls a game roughly from each team, so it's pretty good amount wise, but not soo good aesthetic wise. they just don't look as good as FIFA 11 or even past Pro EVo iterations in the foul department.

4) After the patch, the player switching eliminated 90 percent of the problems.....eliminate the rest of the problems for PES 12.

that's pretty much it....they can always improve the general graphics and animations, but as far as gameplay and feel....fix those 4 things, and I'm gonna be an addicted PES 12 gamer for sure.

Last edited by phillyfan23; 01-03-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

-More animations like others have stated.
-Fouls like above.
-Also where is the atmosphere in the game? The sound of the crowd is ok but they need supporter sections.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm new to the game and play on Regular difficulty (3rd out of 5 options). The CPU pressure button on defense (X on XBOX 360 I think) is way too effective. I dont even worry on defense with that. Tone that down.

Atmosphere

Maybe a tutorial for those of us who arent as familiar with soccer and the transfer window and all that

Speed separation between fast and slow players

Stop my team from standing and watching the free balls pass them by.

An explanation as to why my best striker likes to float the ball 40 yards over the net when I only fill the power meter up 1/3 of the way

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #6
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

I agree with callmetaternuts about a tutorial on transfers, as I too am new to football and still learning the game. I'm also playing on Regular with -1 speed. I had PES 2009 for the Wii, and it had tutorials for passing, shooting, goal keeping, PK's etc.

Add an autosprint feature like Madden did. One less button to press.

The switching feature still seems weak. Too many times I see the computer not go for a ball, when it's only yards from them. Very frustrating on passes.

The rule book goes into great detail on the skill moves, but I feel it could do a better job on the rest.

Allow us to set the side a player plays regardless of position. When you set primary position to CM, DM, etc it locks the side. Or am I missing something?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not much come in mind, but i wish the commentary is focused on the player's history like what they did in nba 2k11 and more call names for other players as well.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

I'd like to see both soccer games improve free kicking. I consider myself quite skilled in the normal game but I rarely ever score of free kicks. However this might be due to the fact that because fouls are so rare there aren't many chances.

If anyone remembers the demo, I feel like the passing had a much more manual feel to it and I miss it.

Increase foul amounts. I don't see enough free kicks at all.

I'd like to see different ref personalities as well.

A video tutorial on the mechanics of shooting would be nice. Like tips on exactly the kind of form and speed for an optimal shot. As well as distance from defender and power. Angles too possibly as they seem to play a big part.

I kind of like the guessing game and experimentation it takes to become a good shooter, but at the same time I'd like it to be less of a mystery.

Overall I think they are really on to something good here and with some general tweaks and polishing across the board this game has some real potential in the coming years. I can't wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »