Home

PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Over 20 Minutes of Direct Capture (PS4)

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Over 20 Minutes of Direct Capture (PS4) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 11:35 PM   #9
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Over 20 Minutes of Direct Capture (PS4)

Definitely helped that both guys broke the norm of subpar players that make any game look bad/mediocre.
The game speed looks better than I thought but still feel the game is a bit too responsive, not on players like Neymar or Robben but players like De Jong. Also a plus is that passes weren't always accurate, if they played on assisted (4 bars) then I think it's great because I felt that in previous games the passes were too accurate even when they shouldn't be. Still it bothered me that there wasn't almost any foul when at least there was like four occasions that should've been called, hope Konami address that. Finally, keepers are still bad, on the first game first goal the keeper should've saved that by covering better the first post and on the second game in the last goal Casillas was almost in front of his left post leaving the goal almost completely alone, I'm shacking my head that Konami after all these years can't have proper keepers.

They've time to fix those issues but this game has potential to be great, I really want to play the demo now which isn't that far away luckily.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:31 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

the only two negatives i see is. Keepers and graphics can be more polished. Liked that it wasn't fifa counter attacking football
Old 08-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #11
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

This video makes PES 15 seem like the better of the two games, game play wise. But that could also just be because these two actually know how to play the game. Regardless, just went from a probable day one purchase to I am buying this on its release day.

Also I think its great (although the wait sucks) that they are coming out two months after FIFA. Smart move. They will have almost two months to change/fix things based on what EA did. This could end up being the better game this year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
PES 2015 Gameplay Video - Over 20 Minutes of Direct Capture (PS4)

PES 2015 won best sports game at Gamescom.

Very encouraging news.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 08-15-2014 at 03:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »