Home

Option Files PES 2015

This is a discussion on Option Files PES 2015 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2014, 10:26 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Option Files PES 2015

I've been editing the kits and I think they've been looking good so far. There is also another Youtube user by the name Chuckyboy12345 who is making kits as well in coordination with that Spartan youtuber. They look to be doing the EPL as of right now. I've done some of the national teams such as Chile, USA, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay...and I don't think they look too bad at all.

I'm hoping Sony updates the firmware to support these option files, I heard a rumor they might be doing so but I don't know for sure because then we wouldn't have to use this workaround for right now, but it's better than nothing.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #58
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

A couple of pc option files are already out at pes-patch.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #59
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
PREMIERE LEAGUE EDITS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavani161
I've been editing the kits and I think they've been looking good so far. There is also another Youtube user by the name Chuckyboy12345 who is making kits as well in coordination with that Spartan youtuber. They look to be doing the EPL as of right now. I've done some of the national teams such as Chile, USA, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay...and I don't think they look too bad at all.

I'm hoping Sony updates the firmware to support these option files, I heard a rumor they might be doing so but I don't know for sure because then we wouldn't have to use this workaround for right now, but it's better than nothing.
I dont know how to do it but screenshots of all these vids combined into 1 PDF would be fantastic. I did the edits for Chelsea and the actual edits take less time than watching the vid, A LOT less time.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I dont know how to do it but screenshots of all these vids combined into 1 PDF would be fantastic. I did the edits for Chelsea and the actual edits take less time than watching the vid, A LOT less time.
I think Tomba is working on something like that. On his blog.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #61
Rookie

Only edited Arsenal and Liverpool so far but I'm really happy with these edits by chuckyboy12345.

I agree watching these video is very time consuming. I think I can only do 2-3 teams per day due to time but can you imagine how long these guys must took to make something like this!

I'm keeping an excel sheet with all the edit notes just in case weekly update screw things up.

By the way, is there a way to save multiple edit data? Something like NBA2K where we can save different roster files?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 10:11 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaptor
Only edited Arsenal and Liverpool so far but I'm really happy with these edits by chuckyboy12345.

I agree watching these video is very time consuming. I think I can only do 2-3 teams per day due to time but can you imagine how long these guys must took to make something like this!

I'm keeping an excel sheet with all the edit notes just in case weekly update screw things up.

By the way, is there a way to save multiple edit data? Something like NBA2K where we can save different roster files?
No you can't do multiple edit data saves, unless you have another PSN account.

Yeah, it's time consuming but much less time that these guys did I'm sure when they were first making the kits.

I am getting good and doing it quicker. Most kits only have a few colors and once they show which color(s) they are using I pause the video and it don't take too long.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:33 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
No you can't do multiple edit data saves, unless you have another PSN account.

Yeah, it's time consuming but much less time that these guys did I'm sure when they were first making the kits.

I am getting good and doing it quicker. Most kits only have a few colors and once they show which color(s) they are using I pause the video and it don't take too long.
I'm glad to hear things can become quicker.

Regarding the edit file... this sounds very risk through. Better hurry up and start the master league I guess.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:25 AM   #64
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I've been knocking them out pretty quickly now that I got their format down. I have 5 Prem clubs left to do, then it's on to the Championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »