Home

PES 2015 Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 02:08 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Impressions

I can see why some people are still complaining about CPU foul frequency. If this bothers you a lot, don't buy this game until they patch it.

I don't have problems with goal keepers parrying the ball too much any more. They seem fine. Passing feels more responsive too.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:11 AM   #34
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Angry Re: PES 2015 Impressions

On ps4 retail disc im experiencing almost game breaking slowdown during midfield passing when using ANY CUSTOM CAMERA ?!?! Youll make a pass a lob etc and the game just str8 up hiccups\freezes only the default cameras seem to be ok minus broadcat which has the same issues a lil bit . I also noticed this same midfield hiccup when i manually adjusted different stadium conditions im gutted it like arepeat of when pes debuted on 360
Old 11-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
On ps4 retail disc im experiencing almost game breaking slowdown during midfield passing when using ANY CUSTOM CAMERA ?!?! Youll make a pass a lob etc and the game just str8 up hiccups\freezes only the default cameras seem to be ok minus broadcat which has the same issues a lil bit . I also noticed this same midfield hiccup when i manually adjusted different stadium conditions im gutted it like arepeat of when pes debuted on 360

Ugh that sucks! And I'm assuming you have the day 1 update?

PS4 Fifa 15 USA FUT Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 Madden 15 Indianapolis Colts MUT Raw Dawgs

PS4 MLB The Show 14 Chicago Cubs

PS4 NBA 2k15 Indiana Pacers MyTEAM Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 NBA Live 15 Indiana Pacers LUT Indy Lazer Cats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 02:23 AM   #36
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer miller31
Ugh that sucks! And I'm assuming you have the day 1 update?
Yes I have the day one update it was 1.3 gigs what I'd like to know is if the digital version of this game has the same issues all I can say is that the lag that I experienced I don't know if it's a lag it almost feels as if you're playing in online game in a pass just kind of skips along like a rock over the water that's exactly what I'm experiencing actually when I pass the ball with in the midfieldI also noticed some lag or frame rate issue that when you hit the ball towards the goal and if it's a shot that's high it also skips
Old 11-11-2014, 02:26 AM   #37
Pro

mockme's Arena

OVR: 6

Is there anyone playing this on the PS3? If so, what's your verdict on the game? I'd love to make a decision to trade FIFA for this (made a post here about why FIFA frustrates me) just by playing the demo and reading positive reviews about the PS4/XB1-version, but as often is the case last-gen versions don't necessarily get the same amount of improvement.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:37 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Yes I have the day one update it was 1.3 gigs what I'd like to know is if the digital version of this game has the same issues all I can say is that the lag that I experienced I don't know if it's a lag it almost feels as if you're playing in online game in a pass just kind of skips along like a rock over the water that's exactly what I'm experiencing actually when I pass the ball with in the midfieldI also noticed some lag or frame rate issue that when you hit the ball towards the goal and if it's a shot that's high it also skips

I'm on Xbox one and have horrible internet so my updates taking forever and I gotta sleep.but I bought the disc tonight so ill see if this issue pops up for me and post back tomorrow. And the Xbox update is 1.7gb interesting

PS4 Fifa 15 USA FUT Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 Madden 15 Indianapolis Colts MUT Raw Dawgs

PS4 MLB The Show 14 Chicago Cubs

PS4 NBA 2k15 Indiana Pacers MyTEAM Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 NBA Live 15 Indiana Pacers LUT Indy Lazer Cats
Old 11-11-2014, 05:53 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 3

Some early impressions:

Good

-A lot of leagues to choose from, nice to see, especially all the 2nd divisions.
-6 different commentary languages to choose from
-Managers for each team, a nice feature. Also, you can edit them and there's a section for image loading, not sure what that is but it accesses the PS4 hard drive.
-Gameplay seems solid. I only played one game on the default settings. Not the most fluid game you're gonna see, but it felt varied enough. One header I scored on the replay the ball didn't even come close to my guy's head, and it sort of magically bound off a space in front of him. Also, passing seemed a little too accurate, percentages were in the 80s for both teams.

Bad

-No fouls. This is an obvious and often mentioned fault of the game so far. Seems like it would be easy enough to patch in some aggressive tackles by the CPU, because the animations are all there.
-No emblem editing.
-Only one small stadium, in a paltry selection of stadiums. Not all teams play in huge stadiums, so this stands out as a weak point.
-Tactics menus are confusing. They've always been overly complex in PES, and they've cleaned it up a bit over the years, but it's still not nearly as clear as it should be.
-Default uniforms for unlicensed teams are too similar and too bland. I realize people will likely edit a lot of them, but the least they could do is put some effort into the default ones and not force people to edit them.

Ugly

-No sponsors on uniforms of unlicensed teams. This is ugly, ugly, ugly! This is so bad. I really hope there is a patch for this, and soon.
-The game will reset any changes to player registration and formation data with each data pack update. For a game that relies so much on editing you'd think they'd come up with a way to not undercut changes people make. This may not be a big deal to some, but I like diving into the formations for each team, and it sucks knowing any work will just be undone with a data pack update.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:02 AM   #40
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3

I am just asking where are the fouls in this game? shame on you KONAMI after 3 months of development and you are not implemented fouls in your game. I don't call PES 2015 a Football game and I'm not gonna buy it at all. FIFA 15 is the best simulation of Football with using sliders found on OS Community and I am really happy and proud of it

Last edited by Rebsat; 11-11-2014 at 07:05 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »