Home

PS4 & PC Option File Thread for PES 2018

This is a discussion on PS4 & PC Option File Thread for PES 2018 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #9
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PS4 & PC Option File Thread for PES 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
Not sure if it's necessary, but I'd start clean to make sure applies correctly.
followed all his instructions but can't get the NT and GER1 teams to work, constant errors. Oh well, as long as I have the premier league.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I would recommend not mixing up too many option files expecially with user created teams like the Bundesliga just speaking from experience last year. This year I am sticking with one OF and will just wait for updates we honestly might not see 100% complete file until next month plus Konami's data packs cause even further issues like deleting players.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:48 AM   #11
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Not sure if others have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time last night, a PES kit creator. It's good for myClub if you're into that. Can create your own club kits to use online. I may even use it for ML since I like taking unknown teams and changing their kits each year etc, this is good for that.

You can even upload sponsors (my team is sponsored by Google) and team crests. Just make sure you use transparent logos.

http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2018/kit-creator/
Old 09-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #12
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

OVR: 0

If anyone is looking to set up tactics for Ligue 1, I found this really neat breakdown:

Link
Old 09-18-2017, 12:30 PM   #13
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmel07
If anyone is looking to set up tactics for Ligue 1, I found this really neat breakdown:

Link
Good find!
Old 09-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #14
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Not sure if others have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time last night, a PES kit creator. It's good for myClub if you're into that. Can create your own club kits to use online. I may even use it for ML since I like taking unknown teams and changing their kits each year etc, this is good for that.

You can even upload sponsors (my team is sponsored by Google) and team crests. Just make sure you use transparent logos.

Found this and played with it in the last couple of months in PES 2017 and again in PES 2018.

I love this kit creator. I'm doing something similar to you, taking Bristol City, changing them to the Bristol Strikers and building them up with custom kits.

I was able to recreate kits that look like PSG's home (my away), Inter's away(my home) and the third kit using the design seen with the Nike clubs like Man City and Chelsea.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:49 PM   #15
Rookie

Inter1's Arena

OVR: 1

My Serie A player edit file is almost done (PS4). I have 7 teams left, and hope to have this uploaded by Thursday, Friday the latest. What I have done is edited every player in the league (Some Primavera players are default), updated proper positions, skills etc. The reason I have undertaken this project is simple. ML and Become A Legend mode. I like my sports games sim like and want others to enjoy it as well. Will upload for all when it's complete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

I played around with this last year but it seriously lacks a sponsor slot on the back of the kit. Would make the uniforms look 100 times better

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »