Home

eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020 Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 08:42 AM   #73
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

Looks like there's going to be no fouls in this game after the update. I have lost track of how many times I've been fouled, no contact with the ball , pushed away and gotten no free kicks. I love the game, but I'd rather have weak non-call fouls than no fouls at all
Old 09-16-2019, 09:06 AM   #74
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
Looks like there's going to be no fouls in this game after the update. I have lost track of how many times I've been fouled, no contact with the ball , pushed away and gotten no free kicks. I love the game, but I'd rather have weak non-call fouls than no fouls at all
Me too but mate please note that if the contact is above, over the belt, shoulder or body charge, it's not called often in real football too. They gotta hit you with their foot and not the ball and if the ref doesn'T call it, it's a problem
Old 09-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 6

Probably because I’ve spent so much time with foul issues on FIFA, but I don’t see a glaring issue with the refs in PES2020.

I’m able to draw 3-8 fouls a game from the AI, many of them around the box. Quick changes of direction definitely work the best.

I guess it was better in the demo, but I have to disagree with the assessment that there are “no fouls”.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 10:06 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Probably because I’ve spent so much time with foul issues on FIFA, but I don’t see a glaring issue with the refs in PES2020.

I’m able to draw 3-8 fouls a game from the AI, many of them around the box. Quick changes of direction definitely work the best.

I guess it was better in the demo, but I have to disagree with the assessment that there are “no fouls”.
Agree, i am also having lots of CPU fouls, including 3 penalties. If people try to retain the ball more and attempt to dribble more they will suffer more fouls.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #77
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11

This.... I have played 20 matches in ML , 14 min half's. Fouls vary per game, some games I will have like 5 and 8, some 3 and 5. Derby match was like 8 and 9. Would I like to see more fouls, ofcourse. I played FIFA demo and beta - zero fouls in both.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
Old 09-16-2019, 11:17 AM   #78
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
Me too but mate please note that if the contact is above, over the belt, shoulder or body charge, it's not called often in real football too. They gotta hit you with their foot and not the ball and if the ref doesn'T call it, it's a problem
I'm talking about having possession of the ball and a player defending will come over and make no attempt to get the ball , obstruct you by making only physical contact forcing your player off the ball by 2 metres and making you lose possession. I've see defenders litereally push me with no ball contact and get no foul. Stuff you see called all the time lol. For me, I'd rather have the wrong call than no calls, because wrong ones get made all the time
Old 09-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #79
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
I'm talking about having possession of the ball and a player defending will come over and make no attempt to get the ball , obstruct you by making only physical contact forcing your player off the ball by 2 metres and making you lose possession. I've see defenders litereally push me with no ball contact and get no foul. Stuff you see called all the time lol. For me, I'd rather have the wrong call than no calls, because wrong ones get made all the time

Yeah I’ll always prefer more fouls, even if they’re wrong, than the post-demo foul system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

I feel like it plays a much better game with longer halves. I just bumped it up from 10 to 20 minute halves for my last 5 or 6 ML matches and it really captures the flow of the game a lot better than on 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »