Home

If you are the Raiders or Ravens what would you give up for Moss?

This is a discussion on If you are the Raiders or Ravens what would you give up for Moss? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-14-2005, 09:20 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: If you are the Raiders or Ravens what would you give up for Moss?

I'd give up nothing. I'd pass actually and not because of attitude or anything like that. The ravens have too many holes to fill. They need a WR yes, but their offensive line is just as big of a priority, Defensive back is a big priority and defensive line is also a priority. Selling the farm for Moss only allows them to address one area. No thanks.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:51 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I wouldn't trade for him either. But trade Ed Reed for him? Not in a zillion years.

Old 02-14-2005, 11:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im a huge Raider fan and I think that we should do a sign a trade with charles woodson.hes starting to decline and he is bitter.Teyo johnson is a great talent thats deserves the starting TE spot.We could give them Dlinemen chris cooper and some picks too.Phil Buchanon said last year that he wanted a trade but with a huge contract and the num 1 corner spot he probably would reconsider.Nnamdi Asomoug is ready to take the num 2 corner spot, ive seen huge progress in him.We also need to resign Jerry porter(hopefully he wont mind playing next to Moss if we give him a big contract too).
NBA:Washington Wizards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2005, 01:18 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I wouldn't trade for him either. But trade Ed Reed for him? Not in a zillion years.
Word to Big Bird on that one. ED Reed is a pure stud. Defensive Player of the year in his 3rd season. You know you gotta be a straight up pimp at your position of you can be on the same team as Ray Lewis and YOU end up winning the award. I would give up Suggs my first round pick and 2nd round pick for that year. BUT whos gonna get the ball to Moss?

Raiders on the other hand. Collins is NOT a MVP calliber QB, BUT he is solid nonetheless. Hes got an arm and hes got good enough experience to get the ball to Moss. I would sign Woodson, give him up and my first and 2nd round picks this year. I love Woodson but I can name 2 corners that id rather have over him anyways. McAllister, or Champ Bailey. Or id give up Woodson, my first rounder this year and someone off my front defensive line.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:31 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

This is a weird scenario looks like it's about to unfold...

Potential suitors for Moss are talking like the know fully well they'll have to overpay, and Minnesota is talking like they fully expect to take a hit when trading Moss.

This'll be interesting.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #14
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

I wouldn't give up Reed or Suggs if I was the Ravens. Not worth it for a guy like Moss who has off field issues.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:04 PM   #15
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DScott
Im a huge Raider fan and I think that we should do a sign a trade with charles woodson.hes starting to decline and he is bitter.Teyo johnson is a great talent thats deserves the starting TE spot.We could give them Dlinemen chris cooper and some picks too.Phil Buchanon said last year that he wanted a trade but with a huge contract and the num 1 corner spot he probably would reconsider.Nnamdi Asomoug is ready to take the num 2 corner spot, ive seen huge progress in him.We also need to resign Jerry porter(hopefully he wont mind playing next to Moss if we give him a big contract too).
Um, the Raiders traded Chris Cooper last year, and there is no way on God's green earth they are going to give Buchanon a large contract. He's cheap, under contract, and can't do anything about it. On top of that, there is no way that they go into the season with Buchanon and Asomugha as the starters.

I agree that Porter needs to be resigned.

Bottom line; Moss is not worth two #1 picks, especially with so many other glaring holes i the Raiders lineup. I would love to see Buchanon go, if anyone actually wants him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2005, 05:12 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 9

I can't believe Ed Reed's name came up. We would have to be really dumb to trade him for Moss

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »