Home

bengals @ colts MNF

This is a discussion on bengals @ colts MNF within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
bengals @ colts MNF

game of the year right here. well assuming it lives up to last year's. that was easily the most exciting game of the year. the two best QBs in the game going at it IMO.

bengals are absolutely on fire right now, but the colts have lost two in a row and i have a hard time seeing peyton manning losing three in a row.

i think it will be another shootout. colts shouldn't have too much of a problem moving the ball against our D, and even if the colts fix their run D, carson will throw it all over the field.

i like the bengals in this one...cause i'm a homer, and i want them to win. hey, at least i'm honest. Bengals 38, Colts 35.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: bengals @ colts MNF

If Indy loses on Monday then i'm afraid the window has closed for them. Peyton Manning will be the Dan Marino of his time.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 12-15-2006, 05:09 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

speaking of that, i was watching a halftime show this past weekend, and one of the dudes said peyton manning could go down as the best QB never to win the super bowl, and dan marino was right there next to him. i was like dayum, how you gonna say that right next to dan? they didn't show dan's reaction though, i really wanted to see it.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
speaking of that, i was watching a halftime show this past weekend, and one of the dudes said peyton manning could go down as the best QB never to win the super bowl, and dan marino was right there next to him. i was like dayum, how you gonna say that right next to dan? they didn't show dan's reaction though, i really wanted to see it.
Sounds like the incident last year between Boomer and Marino on the CBS show where he said something similar and Dan didn't react too well to that one.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 12-15-2006, 05:12 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Sounds like the incident last year between Boomer and Marino on the CBS show where he said something similar and Dan didn't react too well to that one.
seriously, if you're gonna say something like that, have some courtesy, be a man and say it behind his back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2006, 05:46 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 17

Not quite sure who to root for. On one hand, the Bengals are in our division, and we always like to see a division foe lose. On the other, the Colts are ahead of us for 2nd seed and 1st round bye... decisions decisions.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:55 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
Boomer always does that to Marino though. It's all in good fun between them because it seems like Boomer brings it up each week.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:27 PM   #8
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

The only things I'll say is I think this will be a great game and I feel good about the Bengals chances this time compared to last year.
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »