Home

Jaguars @ Titans

This is a discussion on Jaguars @ Titans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2006, 04:57 PM   #49
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Jaguars @ Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsAce
Another big win for my Titans even though they really didn't deserve it. Still kept the very slim playoff hopes alive which should serve as a lot of momentum for next season.
They forced 4 turnovers and returned 3 for scores. They sure as hell deserved the win.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #50
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

Thank you Titans, you gave me hope

Old 12-17-2006, 06:21 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

This off season is going to be one of the the longest since the superbowl lost, in hopes of what this team is going to do next year. We only need to plug a few holes and we are a very strong wildcard team. We desperately need a huge playmaker on offense, (Preferably WR) someone like Steve Smith or even someone like Maurice Jones-Drew, where EVERYTIME he touches the ball, he's a threat to score. We need some depth at D-Line. Going into the season, the O-Line wasn't a bright spot, but they have played very well together during this stretch. I still don't feel comfortable going into next season with Reynaldo Hill as the other starting corner and I don't think I ever will..... Lamont Thompson is not consistent. He has one good play here and there, but has more bad plays for my taste to remain a starter. Pacman and Hope are what holds that secondary together.....WHY IN THE WORLD ISN'T FINNEGAN PLAYING MORE?!??!? For those that don't know he was the one who returned the fumble for the TD. Everytime he is on the field he MAKES something happen. We desperately need to work on our run D. I don't want to be the Colts of next season. Vince didn't play his best game, especially decision making wise. Hopefully he'll watch some film and learn from his mistakes by next week. (BIG game against the also 7-7 Bills). Overall, I have strong hope for next season, hopefully we can fill some of those holes for playmakers in FA, add some depth through the draft, and Mr. Young continues to learn......

Last edited by guysmiley1463; 12-17-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #52
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley1463
This off season is going to be one of the the longest since the superbowl lost, in hopes of what this team is going to do next year. We only need to plug a few holes and we are a very strong wildcard team. We desperately need a huge playmaker on offense, (Preferably WR) someone like Steve Smith or even someone like Maurice Jones-Drew, where EVERYTIME he touches the ball, he's a threat to score. We need some depth at D-Line. Going into the season, the O-Line wasn't a bright spot, but they have played very well together during this stretch. I still don't feel comfortable going into next season with Reynaldo Hill as the other starting corner and I don't think I ever will..... Lamont Thompson is not consistent. He has one good play here and there, but has more bad plays for my taste to remain a starter. Pacman and Hope are what holds that secondary together.....WHY IN THE WORLD ISN'T FINNEGAN PLAYING MORE?!??!? For those that don't know he was the one who returned the fumble for the TD. Everytime he is on the field he MAKES something happen. We desperately need to work on our run D. I don't want to be the Colts of next season. Vince didn't play his best game, especially decision making wise. Hopefully he'll watch some film and learn from his mistakes by next week. (BIG game against the also 7-7 Bills). Overall, I have strong hope for next season, hopefully we can fill some of those holes for playmakers in FA, add some depth through the draft, and Mr. Young continues to learn......
agreed.

hopefully we are smart this offseason. we dont need to be dominating on paper. we have a solid core and a a few upgrades are needed, i dont want to have cap issues again in 3 years cause we blew our load this off season.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #53
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley1463
We desperately need a huge playmaker on offense, (Preferably WR) someone like Steve Smith or even someone like Maurice Jones-Drew, where EVERYTIME he touches the ball, he's a threat to score.
Yeah because those guys grow on trees, and are quite easy to acquire.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:22 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yeah because those guys grow on trees, and are quite easy to acquire.
I know they don't....just stating what we needed...
Old 12-17-2006, 09:12 PM   #55
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Reminiscent of the Texans-Steelers game a few years back (might've been Houston's first year) where the Texans had like 60 yards of total offense but scored three defensive TDs and won 24-6.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2006, 09:30 PM   #56
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Or the Steelers @ Raiders game this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »