Home

Randy Moss done in Oakland?

This is a discussion on Randy Moss done in Oakland? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2006, 05:38 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Randy Moss done in Oakland?

Id gladly take Moss in Tampa.

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd
Old 12-19-2006, 02:17 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

if I were Moss I wouldnt care either... that offense is horrible... the O-line is garbage and the QB situation is not well...

Not his fault that ship jumping Lamont Jordan cant get pass the LOS 8/10 times...
Old 12-19-2006, 02:51 PM   #35
Pro

dawhitepowder's Arena

OVR: 8

[quote=daflyboys;2826455]Is Randy Moss done in Oakland?

I was just puttin this story up here so people can discuss it. I could care less what he does

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2006, 03:26 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
You can blame the Raiders lack of overall offensive production on their lack of talent, but that in no way excuses Moss for his half-assed effort this season. Truly great players don't take an entire season off.
You nailed it right there. Warren Sapp is a perfect example. He's on the Raiders too and he's playing his butt off. He has 8 sacks and might even make the probowl this year.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:29 PM   #37
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitepowder
I was just puttin this story up here so people can discuss it. I could care less what he does
Nuthin' against you....just can't stand the guy and he's not proven to be the deciding factor on the offensive side of the ball. But then again, there's not that many WR's throughout the course of the league that can do that. Just the nature of the position I guess.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:50 PM   #38
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I guess it was Moss fault that the Raiders can't protect their qb and Brooks is your qb, Moss haters must have a cult gathering every year.
Can someone post the puking rolleyes emoticon you see on some websites? This post of his deserves it.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #39
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond
What did Randy Moss ever do to you guys. I swear people hate Moss like he robbed there blind grandmom and smacked her or sumthin? He is still easily the best WR in the league. Does his numbers show that?? No But then again who on the raiders is given effort? How many players thsi year have went publicy and completly bash Art Shell's coaching style? Porter, Moss, Walter, Shell himself. This team is just HORRIBLE. if anyone really thinks Moss is not better than Chad Johnson or Donald Driver you know nothing about football. Hopefully he gets traded or they cut him. I GUARENTEE if he can go to a new team that actually wins games he will be the Moss of old. What CB in the league can stop this guy? He has embarrassed any top CB who ever played during Moss's Tenure. Especially Charles Woodson and Champ Bailey who are considered the top at there position
Bullexcrement. Randy Moss is MAYBE in the top 25 WR's as far as talent, but I dare say regardless of the situation, he will not perform like one. Do you really think he is better than Harrison? Holt? C. Johnson? A. Johnson? T.O.? Wayne? Smith? Driver? D-Jack? etc, etc, etc?

Moss is a chronic malcontent, a spoiled brat thug who ruined his tenure in Minnesota, is a cancer wherever he goes, has no heart, and is the epitome of what is wrong with professional athletes. I hope he crashes and burns and Oakland is the perfect place for him. Give me Harrison, or Rice, or about 25 more guys playing today, than Moss, any day of the week.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:05 PM   #40
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Let's see.....
  • He doesn't run very good routes.
  • He takes plays off. In fact, his peers voted him as the player that take the most plays off.
  • He doesn't sell the plays he isn't a part of so you can't even use him as an effective decoy.
  • He's nearly worthless across the middle.
  • His attitude is horrible.

Need I go on?

He's the Rob Deer of the NFL. And just like when Deer lost just a fraction of his bat speed he ended up worth next to nothing.

Good riddance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »