Home

Vikings @ Packers (THURSDAY, NFL NETWORK)

This is a discussion on Vikings @ Packers (THURSDAY, NFL NETWORK) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2006, 12:40 PM   #73
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Vikings @ Packers (THURSDAY, NFL NETWORK)

Jackson made some great plays in his first start in the freaking cold rain at GB. He had WRs dropping balls, oline getting penalties...

But he sucks, lol. I wonder sometimes what it looks like in the world of people that think football teams are only good or bad b/c their qb's stats are good or bad.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:31 PM   #74
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

man, what a horrible game on both sides. glad i picked vikings +3 1/2.

on a side note, while doing my research into what team to bet on. i noticed that out of like the last 4 or 5 meetings between these 2 teams, the underdog ( based on point spread) has won the game. and that stat helps add to the fact that like in the last 8-10 times the underdog has at least covered the spread including last nights game.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #75

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Scott if you are referring to the avatar, its more of a joke that Green Bay actually has a chance to make the playoffs still

Before the season i said like 5-ish wins i think, to think of this team as a playoff team shows the weakness of the NFC. I'm just a Tampa fan stuck in GB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Scott if you are referring to the avatar, its more of a joke that Green Bay actually has a chance to make the playoffs still

Before the season i said like 5-ish wins i think, to think of this team as a playoff team shows the weakness of the NFC. I'm just a Tampa fan stuck in GB
I was just giving you a bad time. The way I see it who ever gets hot in the NFC can go to the Super Bowl! Even Greenbay if they make it. NOw that football has a salary cap any team go. Before it was pretty much GreenBay, 49ers or the Cowboys. Now you just don't know any more.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:56 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Jackson made some great plays in his first start in the freaking cold rain at GB. He had WRs dropping balls, oline getting penalties...

But he sucks, lol. I wonder sometimes what it looks like in the world of people that think football teams are only good or bad b/c their qb's stats are good or bad.

I look at the fact he is playing against Greenbay. Not the Ravens. But I hope I am wrong. He does have a strong arm, but being accurate is what count in my book. I just think they need to find another Qb just incase. And get some reciver that can get open and catch the damn ball!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »