Home

Colts @ Ravens

This is a discussion on Colts @ Ravens within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2007, 11:11 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Colts @ Ravens

he kinda reminds me of shaun king .. cept with a stronger arm and more mobility
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2007, 11:16 PM   #66
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Troy Smith TD run.

Good for him. He should be the starter the rest of the year. Boller is trash.
What I'm Currently Listening To
Old 12-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #67
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Ran that in like a running back. Nice moves. Although shouldn't have went in there shoulder first like that.

I agree Eli, he should start sometime by the end of the season.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

He should start the rest of the year but he won't I just want to see what we have with him. We will be drafting a QB anyways.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I'm high on Flacco. If not him then definitely Ryan. I'd like CB first round and Flacco 2nd route or Ryan first round and CB 2nd round. I just know we need another CB because after Cmac and Rolle our CB's are basically practice squad players.
I agree....but which CB would we take with a top 10 pick? Reggie Smith? Definitely not a great year for CB's.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:02 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok410
I agree....but which CB would we take with a top 10 pick? Reggie Smith? Definitely not a great year for CB's.

Well the thing about taking a CB if none of them warrant a top 10 pick is that we can trade back and pick up an extra 2nd rounder. We need young legs at certain spots. I'm sure our pick will be Matt Ryan though unless someone does something crazy out of the blue and messes with that.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #71
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
You've gotta factor in history though, gibzilla. In reality, this game is much bigger than the ravens pats game which was only big b/c they're undefeated. The Colts are the defending superbowl champs while the Ravens are already out of the playoffs. There are A LOT of people in the Baltimore area still VERY upset about the Colts sneaking off in the middle of the night. Even if you aren't hanging on to that, just last year the Ravens were 13-3 and the Colts knocked them out of the playoffs in Baltimore.

I hear your point. So many important guys can't get a hold of their emotions and if they haven't let last week go yet, it's going to be an ugly, penalty filled game. But this would be a HUGE win for the Ravens so they'll be ready to play. The only question is will they keep things in check.
You know, there's a chance I could be wrong here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #72
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I don't know. Maybe we should draft a CB first and take Flacco in the 2nd.
CB should be priority #1 and if we can't trade out and no one is worth it that high then they should be looking DE and then CB in the 2nd round. Just like all these teams everyone wants to point at the QB but this game was lost long before Boller was forced to take chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyfresh85
Flacco would definitely be a good fit.

Yall should have never let Anderson go.

Still don't see why Billick won't let Smith have a shot.
Anderson was a 6th round pick. He's in a good situation to show what he can do now and is doing his thing but he's no Tom Brady. Put him in the situations that the Ravens QBs have been put in and it's likely he'd look just like them. This game was done the minute they announced that both CMac and Rolle weren't playing to go along with Pryce already being out. The offense isn't built for a shootout from the QB to the oline, to the Heap-less receiving corp to the gameplan.

Honestly I'll be upset if they take a QB in the first round unless it's Ryan and he turns into at least the next Carson Palmer. Rookie QBs ALWAYS struggle and then most are damaged for most of their career after b/c of the public attack when it happens. They need to see what they've got in Smith to decide where they need to draft a QB. It definitely shouldn't be the first round and probably not the 2nd. This team has serious depth issues and throwing another rookie QB behind center is not the answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »