Home

16-0? Patriots @ Giants

This is a discussion on 16-0? Patriots @ Giants within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2007, 12:16 PM   #953
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 16-0? Patriots @ Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
LOL! Exactly.

On a side note, I think it's a fargin' shame that a piece of garbage like Moss, who has no respect for the game, breaks the TD record held by a guy who loved and RESPECTED the game he played.

Randy Moss is a beast when he is on, but as far as the overall football playing package and person is concerned, Randy couldn't hold a ****ing candle to Jerry Rice.
This "respect the game" thing is really annoying. It's a game, he's talented enough to break the record and that's all there is to it.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 12-31-2007, 12:21 PM   #954
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
LOL! Exactly.

On a side note, I think it's a fargin' shame that a piece of garbage like Moss, who has no respect for the game, breaks the TD record held by a guy who loved and RESPECTED the game he played.

Randy Moss is a beast when he is on, but as far as the overall football playing package and person is concerned, Randy couldn't hold a ****ing candle to Jerry Rice.
It's fine if you think Rice>Moss, but to call Moss a "piece of garbage"? Respect for the game? He must have some ounce of respect for it if he broke such a historic record. This was a childish post.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:10 PM   #955
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
This "respect the game" thing is really annoying. It's a game, he's talented enough to break the record and that's all there is to it.
Gotta agree here. Honestly, I hate BB and think a lot of the Pats (including Brady) have been barking too much. The one player on that "level" that hasn't said anything all season until AFTER the last regular season game is Randy Moss. No crazy TD celebrations, no trash talk on the field, no talk about him off the field. He went to NE and just played ball. He deserves more props for his overall attitude than anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »