Home

Tony Dungy will do???

This is a discussion on Tony Dungy will do??? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Tony Dungy will do???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon13
I think he's done. He son has already enrolled in a Tampa area school.
I don't see how this matters at all even though it's mentioned on all the nfl sports shows.

I went to McGill Universtiy which is in Quebec, while my family was in Ontario, Canada. Do you think they wanted to move where I was going to school? ... Does anyone think Dungy's son wants him to move to where he is going to school? When you go to school, you see your family usually at Thanks Giving, Christmas/New Years, and maybe one or two other times. It's kind of the first step in 'leaving the nest'
Old 01-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #10
All Star

allBthere's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
He will tell colts fans not to boo 14 year old girls and then comeback to coach the colts, maybe not in this order.
hahha, that was embarassing as a colt's fan - but after BB's cold shoulder ...still should never boo a kid for anything
Old 01-16-2008, 12:54 PM   #11
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I don't see how this matters at all even though it's mentioned on all the nfl sports shows.

I went to McGill Universtiy which is in Quebec, while my family was in Ontario, Canada. Do you think they wanted to move where I was going to school? ... Does anyone think Dungy's son wants him to move to where he is going to school?
You're forgetting the fact that one of Dungy's sons died tragically. I think Dungy would want to overcompensate and be closer to where this son is. It's a natural thought process after losing a child previously.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I think he just needs a change of scenary... a fresh start.

I say he steps down and takes on the challenge of coaching the Baltimore Ravens next year. All is finally good between Baltimore and Indy... you take our team and we take your coach. Call it even.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #13
All Star

allBthere's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
You're forgetting the fact that one of Dungy's sons died tragically. I think Dungy would want to overcompensate and be closer to where this son is. It's a natural thought process after losing a child previously.
that's a good point, but i didin't really forget that. I just don't see what he envisions, and the media envions as to what life will be like for them in Tampa. Will Dungy be waiting for him after class to go over his homework? lol... I guess it could be nice for them, but it's not like it will demand all of Tony's time to support his son right? He will probably want to work, maybe for the school's football program? I don't even know if his son is interested in football so I don't know.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #14
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

You have to consider that it seemed as if he felt his other son's problems escalated because he wasn't around to monitor much. He's also been in the Tampa area. I don't know if he lives there currently (offseason) but it wouldn't be a stretch that he'd want to end up there after coaching.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:13 PM   #15
All Star

allBthere's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
You have to consider that it seemed as if he felt his other son's problems escalated because he wasn't around to monitor much. He's also been in the Tampa area. I don't know if he lives there currently (offseason) but it wouldn't be a stretch that he'd want to end up there after coaching.
word.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #16
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

The school his son enrolled in aint too far from where I live. Plus they have a real good football team. Coach Dungy always kept his house here after the Bucs gave him the boot. Whatever he decides I wish him the best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »