Home

Belichick sex tape?

This is a discussion on Belichick sex tape? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #49
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Belichick sex tape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
I would put some blame on the offensive players, I didn't hear any of them objecting. I haven't even heard any of them deny it. In football all it takes is one or two key plays to swing the course of a game. What the Cheatriots did would certainly provide that, if not more than that.
Lol, frankly this argument is so lame....I'll ask again for someone to explain how someone can film signals (which are coded and changed every game sometimes multiple times a game) then take that into halftime and have some genius decipher their code and provide meaningful information to the team all before the start of the next half (assuming the other team hasn't changed the signals again)? Can someone make a logical argument with step-by-step directions???? Everyone keeps taking this bogus Mark Schlereth approach of jumping on anything that sounds fishy without any facts or evidence because it advances their agenda.

How come no one freaks out about the Broncos (Elway's and Schlereth's) and the 49ers (Young's) that won the Super Bowl while cheating the salary cap to get Elway and Young's contracts under the cap?!?!? Or how about the Yankees in the late 90's??? They had 15 players on their roster that were in the Mitchell Report! No, everyone wants to make a big deal out of something they can't explain or understand.

Last edited by bfindeisen; 08-14-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #50
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Your coach is a cheater who doesn't respect the game. Your former offensive coordinator "genius" can't beat Navy with the best talent in the country. I wonder how his offense became so strong... was there a camera involved?

(And that is coming from a former Patriots supporter from back when I thought the Pats were a blue-collar bunch that loved to play the game. I don't think that anymore.)
Your just a fairweather fan that blows in the prevailing winds...we don't want fans like you anyways that fold when the going gets tough....bout time you got off the wagon...

Last edited by bfindeisen; 08-14-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #51
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
Your just a fairweather fan that blows in the prevailing winds...we don't want fans like you anyways that fold when the going gets tough
A Pats fan calling another fan fairweather.

Yep, I can die now.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #52
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
A Pats fan calling another fan fairweather.

Yep, I can die now.
I don't understand what your suggesting...since when are Pats fan known for being fairweather? There isn't anything much to do in New England except follow our sports teams...
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #53
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
I don't understand what your suggesting...since when are Pats fan known for being fairweather? There isn't anything much to do in New England except follow our sports teams...

LOL, please. The number of Patriots fans that have magically popped up since 2001 could probably only be expressed as an exponent.

Last edited by Psyblast; 08-14-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #54
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Lol, frankly this argument is so lame....I'll ask again for someone to explain how someone can film signals (which are coded and changed every game sometimes multiple times a game) then take that into halftime and have some genius decipher their code and provide meaningful information to the team all before the start of the next half (assuming the other team hasn't changed the signals again)? Can someone make a logical argument with step-by-step directions???? Everyone keeps taking this bogus Mark Schlereth approach of jumping on anything that sounds fishy without any facts or evidence because it advances their agenda.

How come no one freaks out about the Broncos (Elway's and Schlereth's) and the 49ers (Young's) that won the Super Bowl while cheating the salary cap to get Elway and Young's contracts under the cap?!?!? Or how about the Yankees in the late 90's??? They had 15 players on their roster that were in the Mitchell Report! No, everyone wants to make a big deal out of something they can't explain or understand.
Is anything you're describing against the written rules? One word answer please.

If the answer is yes, then he cheated. That's all the explanation you need.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #55
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

Do you not remember all of those years between...well...basically the creation of the franchise and 2001?

I remember all those years, when, either the Pats fans dressed in their chair looking shirts, or they just couldn't fill old Foxboro.

Don't act as if Pats fans are these loyal fans that have gone through thick and thin. Because they aren't.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #56
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

OSUFan_88 is right. There was talk in the early '80s before the team started getting really good from '85-'87 of just disregarding the Boston Market and truly become a regional team in New England. The Pats for YEARS were viewed as the bastard stepchild of Boston sports.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »