Home

NFL Sunday Ticket

This is a discussion on NFL Sunday Ticket within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #17
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan1
1996 was the first year I purchased the ticket. It was $139.00 a year. A $135.00 later I still have it. The Superfan is a rip off, I complain every year and get it free. I pay for HD monthly why should anybody pay an additional $100.00 for NFL in HD?
How do you complain about it and get it free?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #18
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

I got Superfan for free this past weekend. Was this just a trial period to wet my appetite? I thought it was FREAKIN SWEET!! But I don't feel that I should have to pay an extra $100 to get NFL games in HD when I am already paying $10 a month for HD access like the poster above mentioned....thats B.S.! I don't think I can shell out the extra $$$ for Superfan, so I hope that I am getting it free this year! But it was probably just a trial .

I loved how you are able to pull up any players stats on ANY nfl channel anytime you wanted to. I absolutely loved the GameMIX in HD....this is all perfect for fantasy junkies like myself.

Last edited by K_rob11; 09-09-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #19
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
this is my third year with the nfl package. i love it. i will never leave directv. time warner absolutely sucks.
Ditto with the Time Warner sentiment. I am strongly considering getting Direct TV to get the NFL package. I would like to be able to watch the Colts and my boy Kurt Warner in Arizona. I am sick of the teams I am stuck with locally.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #20
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Ditto with the Time Warner sentiment. I am strongly considering getting Direct TV to get the NFL package. I would like to be able to watch the Colts and my boy Kurt Warner in Arizona. I am sick of the teams I am stuck with locally.
If you have the means, pull the trigger on this, it's awesome.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
I was a Time Warner Cable subscriber for years without the option of upgrading to DirecTV (lived in an apartment). Once my wife and I got into our new house, the first thing I did was order DirecTV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #22
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan1
1996 was the first year I purchased the ticket. It was $139.00 a year. A $135.00 later I still have it. The Superfan is a rip off, I complain every year and get it free. I pay for HD monthly why should anybody pay an additional $100.00 for NFL in HD?
I complained as well this year but they stood their ground, so I cancelled Sunday Ticket. Paying an extra $100 for HD is ludricous since I already pay extra for HD.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #23
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
For those of you with Superfan, did you notice this year the Shortcuts are being offered in HD?

Sweet.
I just saw that last night. Freaking awesome!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #24
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I was a Time Warner Cable subscriber for years without the option of upgrading to DirecTV (lived in an apartment). Once my wife and I got into our new house, the first thing I did was order DirecTV.
TW's DVR really sucks too. I constantly have to reset the darn thing by unplugging it. Plus, when it gets full it will not record even though I have it set up to erase the more distant shows. I could go on and on about Time Warner. I have even swapped for a newer DVR twice. Time for me to switch. I have cable broadband internet now. I can probably get that with Direct TV right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »