Home

Titans @ Ravens

This is a discussion on Titans @ Ravens within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #89
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Titans @ Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Yep, dominated it PHYSICALLY. Physically we beat the hell outta these guys. And they even tried to give us the game and we didn't want it.

well, i dont know physically dominated, but mentally you guys had the titans heads done. when bullick started trying to beat up finnegin and dmase was talking crap to the sidelines, i didnt really forsee a positive outcome. normally once a team is in your heads that late into the ballgame, a comback is not in order. I'm glad the Titans got the win, but in retrospect, a loss would have helped more in the long run, now the Titans are rewarded with win, a bye week ad the chiefs, a loss would have put them in check I think. good game by the ravens, tough loss
Old 10-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
Different week, same results. The Ravens are the best two down, three quarter defense in the league. Unfortunately the game has three downs before a punt and four quarters in a game. Gotta love the third down failed blitz only to see yet another 17 yard gain slip through the ropes.

Reminds me of my madden and ncaa defenses.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:55 AM   #91
MVP

skydog71's Arena

OVR: 12

Wow, glad to escape that game with the W. That Ravens defense is ruthless and Flacco knows how to manage a game. And my boy Mason has still got it. The bye week is coming at a good time for the Titans... looked like we were fixing to self-destruct out there with Bulluck & Finnegan getting into it and all those stupid penalties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #92
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Ravens won total yards, time of possession... all important rushing yards... equal on turnovers. I don't know if I'd use the word "dominated" but I don't think it's much of a stretch.

The important stat is the final score though. The Ravens just beat themselves. Not taking anything away from the Titans though... teams built like both these two are get credit for NOT beating themselves and it's amazing the Titans were able to do that considering all that was going on out there. I think it's true that the experienced coach/qb beat the rookie coach/qb.

Great win, Titans. If you're lucky you won't see VY again until next year. That team has a much clearer identity with Collins behind center.

As for the Ravens, I still like Flacco's progress... even though those were two HORRIBLE ints. Definitely rookie mistakes. It was good to see some other WRs get some stats. Don't know why they stopped targetting Heap... maybe the Titans made some adjustments but still seems he's under used. I think Stover's miss was from 38yds wasn't it? He never misses those... does seem like a different guy this season.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #93
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Very disappointed with the last two games, particularly the Pitt game which I thought we had. Optimistic about Flacco and the future in general.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »