Home

Titans @ Ravens

This is a discussion on Titans @ Ravens within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Titans @ Ravens

Thanks to Renegade44 for digging this up...

This game, at this time, should say a lot about the true identity of both of these teams. The Titans proved they're one of the best teams in the NFL this year with a convincing victory over a great defense last week. A loss won't change that but another victory over a top defense will be telling, and have their confidence souring. The Colts and Jags are probably ready to show their true colors and this could give the Titans some good distance. If the Ravens can get the win here, they'll be seen as a legitimate playoff threat and the talk of Flacco being similar to Big Ben his rookie year will start to be nation wide.

Titans are favored by 2.5 but are on the road against another team that looks alot like they do on paper. I was at the Titans game back in the 2000 season and watched the Ravens transform into the team they are today after that loss. Dilfer's first start came after that game, Jamal took over the main load and the Ravens began playing... like the Titans. Thank you Fisher for your part in our SB. I think this rivalry is still heated, even in different divisions and this should be a slug fest.

Ravens 20
Titans 17

Continued from the other thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
LOL, Steve Mac WAS a Raven at one point, but he retired a Titans my man. How many interviews did he give from Baltimore's training camp? I love the clip man where Billik is like turn the cameras off "F the Titans" I want a fisher clip like that. You know hes saying the same stuff.

I remeber when that was on, I think it was 2002 playoffs or 03, the year mac shared mvp with manning. I was ready to to tackle my wife after watching that man. I was pumped.
The ONLY time Eddie George didn't come up with some mysterious injury before or doing a game against the Ravens. He was flat out terrified of Ray Lewis. In that playoff game it was like he just decided to man up and that was definitely the difference in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Titans @ Ravens

Eddie George did ***** Ray Lewis in that playoff game lol. One of my favorite playoffs as a whole(even though it did include the Unfortunate 4th and 26 moment).

I might have to put the game on mute because the announcing is going to be terrible(Ian Eagle,Solomon Wilcots)but as for a prediction....I'll take.............the Ravens in a close one to be decided on by leg of Matt Stover.

Titans-23
Ravens-26
Old 10-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I say the Ravens pull this one out as well...17-16
Old 10-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

wow, you guys are confident in the ravens in here. I got this game 24-10 Titans. I give the raven an early field goal, and a late TD, with a whole lotta pain and suffering in the middle
Old 10-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #5
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
wow, you guys are confident in the ravens in here. I got this game 24-10 Titans. I give the raven an early field goal, and a late TD, with a whole lotta pain and suffering in the middle
You must've been watching 90210 during the last MNF. Pain and suffering in Ravens games usually comes from the other side of the field.

Here's the NFL.com Preview: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/previe...&override=true
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #6
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Pain & Suffering does come in the Middle (Linebackers that is)
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
MVP

skydog71's Arena

OVR: 12

The Titans haven't given up more than 17 to anybody, and some of you guys think that Flacco is going to put up 20+?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #8
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydog71
The Titans haven't given up more than 17 to anybody, and some of you guys think that Flacco is going to put up 20+?
You actually think the Titans will put up 20+? W/ what? the running game? Check the Ravens run defense.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »