Home

Kurt Warner: Hall of Famer, or just another qb?

This is a discussion on Kurt Warner: Hall of Famer, or just another qb? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Kurt Warner: Hall of Famer, or just another qb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Some of this Kurt love is going a lil bit to far to where it is just foolishness and stupidity with some of the things that are being said and written. I am a fan of Kurt and always have been but some of this stuff is going to far. And it just show some of the ignorence some people have about football. This article is a perfect example.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9149726/Warner-doesn't-need-win-to-join-Namath-in-Canton
This might just be the dumbest thing this guy as EVER put his name on and he has said/written some stupid things. The flat out dumbest part of the whole thing though was where he said Brady, Warner, and Big Ben have DOMINATED the last DECADE of the NFL. Somebody needs to tell him that you can't be considerd to have DOMINATED the NFL if this year is the first time you have been the starting QB on a playoff team in SEVEN years. For the past SEVEN years Kurt has been playing on losing teams, has played porrly some of those years, been a backup three times, and played on three different times. That doesn't sound DOMINATE to me. Then not to have Peyton in the list of best QB's and to put Kurt and Ben over him is just stupid. All he has done is win the SAME amount of Super Bowl's as Ben and Kurt, win three MVP's, and be the only player in the league to take his team to double digit wins and the playoff every one of the past seven years, and mkae the playoffs 9 out of the past 10. Now that sounds DOMINATE.
While I for the most part agree with you, peyton or tom is the best QB in the league over the past ten years I can see where in a limited sense he could be considered right. By tomorrow evening those 3 will have won 6 of the last 10 superbowls. Also where he talks about QBs with something to prove, QBs drafted in the top 10 in the NFL draft have only won 3 superbowls and one of those was dilfer with the ravens D to support him. It could be seen as him having somewhat of a point
Old 02-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #18
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Kurt Warner: Hall of Famer, or just another qb?

Locked.

The search feature is at the top right of the forums. There are multiple threads regarding Kurt Warner.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »