Home

Jay Cutler Requests Trade *Updated Traded to Bears

This is a discussion on Jay Cutler Requests Trade *Updated Traded to Bears within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #57
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: LOL Cutler's Pissed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogocutler06
REALLY?? REALLY?? You think the lions would rather have cutler... who mind you is my FAVORITE QB in the league!!! ... than just simply stay with Cassel keep their 1st rounder and the 3rd from NE next year??

Sounds like someone was stretching something a little thin there man... not calling you a liar... not saying your making this up... I'm saying period... there is no way... that ANY ANY ANY franchise would want to give up 3 picks for 1 person!! A first rounder for Cutler... no problem, keep your 3rd from NE and give them the #20... but to give up the first and the 3rd for a quarterback (and STILL) have to give up another pick to a different team... no way...
Lol I dont care, really . No team was giving up 3 picks, Detroit would give 2 1st round picks, Denver would give 1 and NE would give 1.

I had no clue Cutler was your favorite QB

I'm tired and not in the mood so I'll refrain from posting anymore.

Last edited by av7; 03-05-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #58
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrbas
Lol I dont care, really . No team was giving up 3 picks, Detroit would give 2 1st round picks, Denver would give 1 and NE would give 1.

I had no clue Cutler was your favorite QB

I'm tired and not in the mood so I'll refrain from posting anymore.
Why are you even bothering? What's with these new guys? Isn't that the same guy who jumped down somebody elses throat before realizing they were right? Sounds like you just need to chill.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #59
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Why are you even bothering? What's with these new guys? Isn't that the same guy who jumped down somebody elses throat before realizing they were right? Sounds like you just need to chill.
Ya I was tired last night, not sure why I really responded tbh.

Did the Ravens pass on Karl Paymah? I know he had a visit scheduled with you guys this week.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #60
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Haven't heard anything. I think I read somewhere on here that he was visiting somewhere else though so he's definitely not signed.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #61
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

Quote:
Haven't heard anything. I think I read somewhere on here that he was visiting somewhere else though so he's definitely not signed.
Ya Vikings this weekend. I dont think he'll get some big contract so Ravens must've not liked the tape, he lost his spot to Jack Williams and Josh Bell, both rookies. Too bad size doesnt translate to coverage skill
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #62
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Ravens could be waiting for the smoke to clear... or he could want more than they're willing to pay (even if it's not a huge contract). They just signed Foxworthy and still have Washington and Walker. Rolle's set to leave but whoever they get will be the 4th CB and probably play mostly special teams and dime packages. My guess is they're looking at a few different guys for more than the general cover CB skills.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #63

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
whoever they get will be the 4th CB and probably play mostly special teams and dime packages. My guess is they're looking at a few different guys for more than the general cover CB skills.
Well if that is what you guys are looking for Paymah is your guy! He never developed his coverage skills to match his potential.

On the other hand I liked Foxworth and am still scratching my head at the Broncos trading him for nothing.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #64
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Well if that is what you guys are looking for Paymah is your guy! He never developed his coverage skills to match his potential.

On the other hand I liked Foxworth and am still scratching my head at the Broncos trading him for nothing.
They didn't trade for Foxworth, he was a free agent. He's from Maryland and I think the Ravens paid too much for him. So, probably a good move by the Broncos... not bc he's bad but they would've had to go above and beyond what Baltimore did to keep him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »