Home

NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill!

This is a discussion on NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2009, 06:02 AM   #65
Tiger Country

johnny4LSU's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Why the hell would he sign with the Bills?

i dont think he had much of a choice but to sign with them.. i was watching NFL network and someone said he apparently didnt have any other offers and yea its early but they said he had no other offers and thats why he took the bills offer so fast and the bills didnt wanna take a big chance on him ,so they did the one year thing.... that is just want i heard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #66
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Relax bills fans. T.O. and his situations are highly exploited by the media. They create the controverseys more than T.O. does, that's the sad thing. something happens, then they push and push and make a mountain over a mole hill. Then it gets in everyone's head and they start thinking. Then the media push and pushes more and what they write becomes true.

With T.O. you a complete football player and an extremely hard worker. If you give T.O. breathing room, he will be fine. The problem is that he's an emotional guy and they media knows they can pull his strings.

This is just the move both of them needed. I have a feeling T.O. wants to go to work and be left alone instead of getting prodded at.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #67
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

At least the Bills did something interesting, they haven't done anything like this since maybe Bledsoe. Will he take them to the playoffs? I doubt it, Dallas has way more talent than the Bills and they didn't make it last year.

So now the Bills have a cancer in the locker room and a troubled running back who can't seem to stay out of trouble who will probably missing some games this year.

Dick Jauron trying to control TO on the sidelines is going to be hilarious this year.

I just see this as the Bills front office signing him to create enough BUZZ to sell season tickets and sell out games this year.

At the end of the season it will be the same song and dance here in Buffalo, fans complaining about missing the playoffs again and not wanting to renew season tickets for the next season.

As far as the front office and Bills marketing people trying to sell the team this year to fans, it is a BRILLIANT move. AT least it will generate a new kind of talk around here instead of negativity for a while
Old 03-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #68
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13
At least the Bills did something interesting, they haven't done anything like this since maybe Bledsoe.
Well, we did pick up Marcus Stroud and Kawika Mitchell last year...

I'm not worried about TO's antics for one season. It's what comes after that scares me. Hopefully the Bills don't try to test their luck because it hasn't worked out for anyone else so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #69
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
maybe jj will meet his end in some sort of accident and the franchise can move on...
Damn...it's like that?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBologna
He wants to win yet he went to Buffalo? Let's get real here.. the Bills finished what.. 4th in the division? Can't check at the moment but the Pats are prob the top team, the Jets are gonna have a sick defense and no telling if the Dolphins are for real. There probably wasn't many teams calling since he did sign with Buffalo. You know damn well when he got cut by Dallas, he didn't call up Drew and say.. get me to Buffalo.
It's great to know some people already understand how next season is going to play out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Pleeeeeeease.

Owens wants to win, but make no mistake-winning is a distant second in his mind to his personal goals.
Because not throwing to an open TO and throwing to a triple covered tight end is going to get you wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebby
So the ACC should work around FSU having the worst academic scandal in recent history? Maybe FSU should stop cheating, fighting, packing gats, and act like normal people.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #71
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I was thinking more about this last night and if we get "Good T.O." then this could be a damn explosive offense. Seeing that Jauron pushed for this a lot could probably be good news as well as I think maybe he might take off the kid gloves and try to implement a more dynamic offense.

The Bills have the kind of personnel now (providing they draft a real good TE) to run the Coryell/GSOT Rams system which is something they've wanted to do since last year but things got kinda derailed and Jauron reverted to his ultra conservative ways.

The Bills defense is solid but very young especially in the defensive backfield. At least with the T.O. signing the Bills SHOULD be able to score more points then they have the last couple years.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #72
MVP

HungryBologna's Arena

OVR: 19

You could say the same thing about people saying TO is going to get them into the playoffs. Just because my point of view is negative and you don't agee doesn't mean it can't happen. Obviously I can't see what's going to happen but this is a forum where you can voice your opinion. What fun would it be if everyone agreed with each other?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »