Home

Official NFL Prediction Thread

This is a discussion on Official NFL Prediction Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #129
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official NFL Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I remember when folks were calling them an elite team just off one good season.
Yea I never considered them to be elite. But I didn't expect them to be 0-6. lol.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
The New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl by defeating the Minnesota Vikings in a close game thanks to the arm of next year's MVP: Tom Brady.

Reggie Bush will continue his regression into one of the biggest busts of the past decade by failing to reach 600 yards rushing for the fourth consecutive year and will more than likely suffer another season ending injury.

The Cleveland Browns will win three games or less no matter who does or does not start at quarterback for them along the way.

LaDanian Tomlinson will fail to reach 1,000 yards rushing for the first time in his career either due to injury, not getting enough carries or a combination of both.

Andre Johnson will lead all wide receivers in both receptions and receiving yards for the second straight year. He may even lead the league in receiving touchdowns too. And the Texans will make the playoffs.
Still have a chance on all of the above. I totally blew my Colts prediction and both Mario Williams and the Lions have severely disappointed me.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW McGraw
The Washington Redskins will have the #1 Defense. Brian Orakpo will win DROTY because of Albert Haynesworth's dominant play. Jason Campbell will finally show some signs of greatness as the Skins will the NFC East.
...Um. Yeah. About that...uh. Other than the Jason Campbell progress and Skins winning the East, this wasn't that far off. Still, incredibly wrong.

Quote:
The Cowboys will make the playoffs after Jason Garret starts committing to the run. Wade Phillips keeps his job, surprisingly.
Cowboys are top five in rushing at the moment and are firmly in the playoff hunt. As long as Romo gets over his late season blues, they should be at least a wildcard team.

Quote:
The Eagles will miss the playoffs. Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb, arguably the two greatest things to ever happen to the Philadelphia Eagles, will be run out of town.
They lost to the Raiders already, so this may come true, but it's too early to tell. To be continued.

Quote:
The Bengals will make the playoffs as a wildcard. They will finish second in their division. Cedric Benson will run for 1000 yards as Carson Palmer reclaims his place as a top 5 QB. The Bengals defense, that finished in the top half of the league with no help on offense in 2008, will crack the top 10. Rey Maualuga proves his doubters wrong as he easily becomes the best of the 08 USC LBs.
This one is looking great. Cedric Benson is on pace to win Comeback Player of the Year, Carson Palmer is back to form, while the defense is solid. Surprisingly, Cushing, Rey, and Matthews are all looking good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #132
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
-Who will make/miss the Playoffs? AFC: Pats-Steelers-Colts-Chargers-Titans-Texans

NFC: Giants-Packers-Saints-Cards-Eagles-Panthers

-Who will win the Super Bowl? Steelers go B2B

-Who will be the MVP? Thomas "The Machine" Brady

-Which record(s) will get broken this year? None, except the Brett Favre starting record will end.

And one more prediction, the Browns will win, at least, 6 games.
I don't think I'm going to get hired to do odds anytime soon...

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #133
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoefx
First off, stop bumping dead threads.

Secondly, I highly doubt that you would not of predicted the Titans to start 0-6. Nobody did. A lot of people had them missing the playoffs, but to be one of the worst teams, not one person.
The fun part is coming back to these threads. And the people who just throw around predictions and are so positive of their guesses. Those guys should be pointed out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »