Home

Sunday Night Football: Packers vs. Bears

This is a discussion on Sunday Night Football: Packers vs. Bears within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #817
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Sunday Night Football: Packers vs. Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance
It's amazing how a perfectly good QB can put on a Bears jersey and instantly turn into Peter Tom Willis.

It's also amazing how ONE bad game, with no offensive line and bad receivers, all of a sudden turn Jay Cutler into hot garbage.

Please.

J.R. Locke, you are right my man. You....are....right.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #818
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Sunday Night Football: Packers vs. Bears

I thought the D looked amazing but I think you covered that, lol. I thought the offense looks good but it's kind of hard to fully judge. Chicago's defense was expected to be pretty good (those injuries are going to hurt them) and it's week 1 so you can't really expect a "Brees-like" performance, but it was good to see Rodgers had some chances that he either slightly overthrew or were dropped (I hope Driver's just getting some of the rust off... he's got 2 young guys that would love to take his spot behind him).

The one thing that didn't look too great was the oline. Rodgers was getting hammered and honestly, I think that had something to do with his passes that were off... started to get in his head. I wasn't sure he was going to get up after that Urlacher hit. Grant also looked good when he had room but didn't seem like he had much. It may have just been the Bears stepping back up to elite status but could be cause for concern.

Overall, didn't change my feeling on the Pack... legit SB contenders, at the top of my list with NO and NYG. That offense is gonna put up a ton of points. If the D can play half as good as they did last night, they should take the division without much of a problem. I can't see Chicago or Minnesota stopping their passing attack. It's all on the D, but you already knew that. You probably don't want to call them SB contenders just yet but I'll go ahead and do it for ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »