Home

Who Else Wants Vince?

This is a discussion on Who Else Wants Vince? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #297
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Who Else Wants Vince?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoefx
No we shouldn't We just drafted Britt last year, and we have a lot of old players and expiring contracts.

Mawae
Bullock
Harper
KVB

Plus don't forget out side of Tulloch and Mcgrath, our linebacking core is either old or bad. Our secondary might need help, depends if Harper gets benched and we see more of Hood/McCourty/Mouton. With Hayes and Ford on the end, we will still need another pass rusher if Kearse and KVB leave.

WR really is not a need in teh draft at all. Washington.Gage/Britt/Hawkins are just fine.
I see Britt turning in to that blue chip bona fide #1 WR real soon. Hawkins could turn out to be a very good slot guy imo.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #298
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

I can say I told you so...
Old 12-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #299
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
It never does get old.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #300

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
Throw enough mud at the wall and some of it is bound to stick.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #301
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoefx
No we shouldn't We just drafted Britt last year, and we have a lot of old players and expiring contracts.

Mawae
Bullock
Harper
KVB

Plus don't forget out side of Tulloch and Mcgrath, our linebacking core is either old or bad. Our secondary might need help, depends if Harper gets benched and we see more of Hood/McCourty/Mouton. With Hayes and Ford on the end, we will still need another pass rusher if Kearse and KVB leave.

WR really is not a need in teh draft at all. Washington.Gage/Britt/Hawkins are just fine.
I partially agree. Tulloch is so good. One of the most under rated players in the league. And yes our secondary needs help, and I wouldn't mind getting a CB, but DE isn't a need. For all I care cut KVB now. We have two good ones like you said in Hayes and Ford.

I disagree with the fact you don't think we need a WR though. Britt has played great some games some games not so much. He looks like he can be a good WR1, but we don't have any WR2's. We have about 2 or 3 WR3's or WR4's. Imagine if we had Britt, and another WR1. Washington isn't a WR2. He drops way too many passes. If we got a nice shifty run after the catch guy like Shipley or Gilyard mid to late 1st round, who can turn little screens into 15 yds, and go deep, our offense would be pretty beast. We'd have a good tough possession guy for VY on tough 3rd (like we saw last week), and we'd have a guy who can constantly make the crossing ruotes and screens into good yards. The only guy we have for that now is CJ.

I wouldn't mind to see maybe trade a Kyle Vanden Bosch and a 2nd for another first. This way we can go for a need like a CB or maybe Rush End/OLB, and get another playmaker for VY. IMO that's all that's missing for our offense to take the next step forward. Plus don't forget that lots of great CB's come in rounds 2 and 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »