Home

Week 7: Indianapolis @ St. Louis

This is a discussion on Week 7: Indianapolis @ St. Louis within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Week 7: Indianapolis @ St. Louis

I just read that marlin has a strained acl on his left knee and said the earliest he'd be back is Nov 8th vs houston.

So now marlin will have issues with both his knees for the remainder of his career as even that "minor" type injury doesn't fully heal. Good thing his contract is up after this season as he is expendable now.

I am cool with them keeping him if he can be had for cheap but I doubt he will want to play for chump change.

Too bad since he is a decent CB but it's nice Powers and Lacey seem to be up for the job.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
27th ranked offense. 30th ranked defense. 0-6. Have gotten shut out twice by the Seahawks and 49ers. Got blown out by the Packers and Vikings, 36-17 and 38-10. Just traded away your best defensive player aside from Atogwe. I'd say you guys are that bad. lol.
Yeah, we're bad, but there's no way you're going to put up as much points as the Pats did on the Titans. Bad team or not, we still have home field advantage, and it doesn't snow in Edward Jones Dome.
Minnesota Wild
Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasked
Yeah, we're bad, but there's no way you're going to put up as much points as the Pats did on the Titans. Bad team or not, we still have home field advantage, and it doesn't snow in Edward Jones Dome.
Unless you guys give up like the Titans did, then no.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #20
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Any Given Sunday. That's all ill say.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 23

Colts: Whatever they want
Rams: lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 23

16 fantasy points from Reggie Wayne already.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 12

Pretty much what I expected........Colts playing kind've sloppy in the 2nd quarter, yet still up 14-3.....
Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 8

Well that was nice to see Indy in fact not put up a stinker and for the most part play a complete, dominating game.

The 2 areas that I didn't really like were the passing game after the 1st 2 drives and the 2nd half run D.

Based on how that game started I thought for sure Peyts would get the 300 yards and probably 4 TDs but then it just bogged down and got incredibly average. It seemed hardly anyone was getting open and Peyton made many questionable decisions into double coverage. Also, garcon was utterly useless that game. Yikes.

The run D....I do not know what their problem was in the 2nd half. Maybe they figured they had such a big lead they would just go with the flow. A shame since they dominated that 1st half.

Other than those two areas I was pleased with the performance. The pass D started out weak but tightened up quite well and special teams were decent but not great. I thought the DL got very good pressure and it was nice to see the DTs get in there. I felt Indy's run game was fairly solid. Addai didn't have a good average but he also danced around a few times when there was a hole to hit so I can't fault the OL for that.

I did not like Brown and Reggie getting injured. Can only hope they are minor because it will not be good if they are out for this tough november stretch.

It sucks Peyton didn't get his 300 yards but I had a feeling going into the game he would not (since it seemed too logical/likely to happen) though of course as stated above, after the first 2 drives I thought it was a lock.

Oh and I did NOT like that 3rd td pass he threw. It was cheese and I saw no purpose to it other than to pad his stats since his game outside of the 1st quarter was just average. I hope to not see more of that this season as they could have easily run the ball there getting the TD or taken the fg or even turn it over on downs. No need to throw the ball for a score on what I believe was 1st and goal late in the 4th of a blowout especially on the road. That's not classy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »